New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Looking for some friendly advice and opinion which to buy. Company will be giving me a 800k with free gas, free maintenance and free insurance. yung sobra ayos lang naman abonohan. Sino ba dito ang bang for the buck?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Get an Elantra na lang.

But out of the 3, I would favor the new rio, bago kasi eh. No local reviews yet, though, IIRC.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Galing naman ng company mo, kuha ka muna ng review sa Rio kasi bago pa sya sa market.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I don't like the automatic in either the Swift or the Fiesta, but the Swift's is better.

The Swift drives and rides better than the Fiesta. It feels like a higher quality product with a better interior. Both are kind of tight on leg-room compared to the Honda Jazz, and the Swift's trunk is tiny, but both are better to drive than the Honda.

No word on the Rio yet, but I doubt it'll be as good to drive as the other two. It's bound to have a good interior and lots of space, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    With Feminine touch, I vote for Swift.
    For masculinity including performance, I say yes to Fiesta.
    Rio, I dont like the brand!

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Stretch your abono a bit and get a Lancer EX GT-A.

If you're settled on the three, then i'd say Fiesta or Swift.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Go for Fiesta.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll go for the fiesta or swift = pwedeng rally car!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Swift 1.4 AT 779k
    Fiesta S 1.6 AT 826k
    Rio EX 1.4 AT 838k

Parang good deal yung Fiesta S pero honestly I am not impressed on how it looks. Di ako masyado impressed sa Kinetic Design ni Ford.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kung meron ba ibang car, ill go for any hatch car... very practical, spacious and easy to drive... if i were in your shoes, ill pick the honda jazz, rio, fiesta and swift in order... how about a kia soul??

swift kung gusto mo medyo maiba ka naman.. tamang laki lang kaya magandang daily drive..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Swift, Fiesta or Rio hatchback?