New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by myke_ng View Post
    Hi guys newbie here.. im currently looking for a mid size SUV and would really appreciate your help here. I was about to pay my reservation for the Forester turbo when by chance I passed by the mazda dealer and they had the new cx 7, wow that car is a looker. Now i am really torn between the two.. I love the power and ride comfort of the forester but it sure looks old when compared to the CX 7 plus it has a nicer dashboard in my opinion.. What do you guys think would be a smarter buy? the forester or Cx7. The things that would be important to me would be :

1.) Looks
    2.) Ride comfort and handling
    3.) Power
    4..) resale value in 3 years

thanks guys
    Test drive mo pareho pards..Unahin mo na sakyan yung Mazda..Tapos forester XT. after that alam ko na bibilin mo... Looks lumilipas yan pag madami ng asa daan. And really subaru is not made for the lools....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    dapat ata cx-7 vs forester 2.0X. mas match sila. the forester is only down by .5 liters of displacement pero mas mura at 1.360M w AWD pa .

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Test drive mo pareho pards..Unahin mo na sakyan yung Mazda..Tapos forester XT. after that alam ko na bibilin mo... Looks lumilipas yan pag madami ng asa daan. And really subaru is not made for the lools....
    na test drive ko na yung forester xt bro. Power is amazing. Im hoping to test drive the cx7 next week. to get a feel for the diff. If the power diff isnt that bad ill probably get the cx7. Wala pa silang demo unit at the moment

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    dapat ata cx-7 vs forester 2.0X. mas match sila. the forester is only down by .5 liters of displacement pero mas mura at 1.360M w AWD pa .
    i didnt really liked the power sa forester 2.0x bro when i test drove it parang a bit underpowered in my opinion. Then tested the forester xt now thats another story. Hehe but cx7 is really nice

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    guys one more issue i would like to ask..

Which do you think would be more expensive to maintain? subaru or mazda?? which dealer is charging more for service, parts etc?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myke_ng View Post
    Hi guys newbie here.. im currently looking for a mid size SUV and would really appreciate your help here. I was about to pay my reservation for the Forester turbo when by chance I passed by the mazda dealer and they had the new cx 7, wow that car is a looker. Now i am really torn between the two.. I love the power and ride comfort of the forester but it sure looks old when compared to the CX 7 plus it has a nicer dashboard in my opinion.. What do you guys think would be a smarter buy? the forester or Cx7. The things that would be important to me would be :

1.) Looks
    2.) Ride comfort and handling
    3.) Power
    4..) resale value in 3 years

thanks guys
    i almost got his figured out already

1.) Cx 7
    2.) dont know yet but hopefully will be able to test the cx7 to confirm
    3.) Subaru Fxt no doubt
    4.) TIE i think??

i guess ill have to wait till i drive the cx7 to decide.. thanks for all the inputs guys you really helped out

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i always love the aesthetics of mazda. the cx-7 is definitely a headturner, similar to other mazdas. the beautiful interior is always a delight. if you want to have a nice cruiser without requiring 4x4, the cx-7 is the one.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    for me, i got the CX-7 because:

1. 95% of the time i am the driver
    2. 95% of the time i have no passengers
    3. 95% of the time i am driving in the city

this beaut of a vehicle truly fits my "driving" needs

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005

btw, Subaru Forester XTi concept.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I'd pick the mazda CX-7 .. performance? Its not slow.. If i want to race I'd get a the subaru WRX STi..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Subaru Forester XT or Mazda CX-7