New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dpo kenneth View Post
    Good choice ...You might want to login at www.subaruclub.ph and find out more about FORESTER...

Yeah 1 lang ang casa ng subaru...but you don't need to go to casa everyday .....
    bro. Im from cebu a new casa nag open dito just recently. That was one of the factors for me choosing the subie..

Man. I wish i didnt saw the cx7 though. Hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    the CX-7 first came out in 2006 and this model was never released in the philippines. i am glad that the current model being sold here is the 2010 model with a lot of improvements and hopefully, the earlier generation issues have been addressed. thanks for the heads up though so we will know what to monitor and look out for.
    i never owned a mazda before. Does mazda cars always have issues with them? I really thought build quality and reliability of mazda was at par with other top jap brands.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myke_ng View Post
    bro. Im from cebu a new casa nag open dito just recently. That was one of the factors for me choosing the subie..

Man. I wish i didnt saw the cx7 though. Hehe

Really....One of the member of SCP is from cebu...he has a 2009 Forester 2.0X and he added a turbo thru speedlab before he brought it to Cebu....
    hope you will find time to login on our club and get a chance to chat with him and to know more about FORESTER...imagine he purchased the forester even though wala pang CASA sa Cebu.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    An addendum... beside the AC problems... you won't have clutch problems with an automatic...

Mazda quality is at par with the other Japanese brands in most respects. There are problems, yes (and what brand doesn't have them), but from my experience, they're mostly problems on wear-and-tear items such as bushings, engine mounts and rubber in the suspension... so if you don't abuse it, you shouldn't expect any big issues.

-

Forester, though... mhmmmm... Speedlab turbo upgrade... that previous generation Forester, as far as I recall, is putting out near 400 bhp (around 300+++ to the wheels).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    1.748M na ang Forester XT.

I like the Mazda better.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    An addendum... beside the AC problems... you won't have clutch problems with an automatic...

-

Forester, though... mhmmmm... Speedlab turbo upgrade... that previous generation Forester, as far as I recall, is putting out near 400 bhp (around 300+++ to the wheels).
    (OT...yes the previous and current forester can be upgraded to turbo from NA and even the turbo one converted their TMIC to FMIC....im not an expert for this one just see na lang http://www.speedlab.com.ph/installat...rontmount.html
    )
    * myke ng....follow what your heart says...you will be the one driving it anyway...good luck

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    1.748M na ang Forester XT.

I like the Mazda better.
    dude forester xt here is at 1.82m the mazda only at 1.52m

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dpo kenneth View Post
    Really....One of the member of SCP is from cebu...he has a 2009 Forester 2.0X and he added a turbo thru speedlab before he brought it to Cebu....
    hope you will find time to login on our club and get a chance to chat with him and to know more about FORESTER...imagine he purchased the forester even though wala pang CASA sa Cebu.
    wow talk about faith hehe.. i guest subarus rarely breakdown

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Just wish the CX-7 had AWD to make it more of a complete package.
    the CX-7 has an AWD version although it is not the one being sold here. CX-7 also has a diesel version although again, it is not released here. its probably fairer to compare the CX-7 version we have here with the subaru version with equal/similar specifications

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ako ill go for forester iba eh, iba pa rin kasi quality ng subaru eh, kami gusto talaga namin un forester pero ang problem kasi un gas, siguro talo lang ang forester sa interior features, ganda ng interior features ng CX-7 eh

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Subaru Forester XT or Mazda CX-7