Well, this is funny, I just updated the other thread about the comparison of these three gas fed vans which I started more than a year ago and here I am again, seeking your professional opinions again . Anyway, I currently own a Gas Fed Revo GLX, which by the way I enjoy owning as its pretty reliable, then suddenly crossed my mind this Pajero, Gen 2 "Intercooler" Automatic Transmission version. I am really impressed with its presence, macho stance, more durable look (astig), 4x4 capabilities, higher flood wading capability, minimal to no engine electronics, more comfortable and convenient as its an automatic and of course its a diesel! and etc. Though I'm a bit worried on the higher maintenance costs due to more oil needed, higher costs on filters, higher cost of Tires, etc. If you were in my shoes, which one will you prefer? Retain the Revo or replace it with the Paj? You might say if you have the means, then go with the Paj, but would that extra be worth it? Will it be more reasonable/justifiable? Same as the Revo, the Pajero will be treated as a family car too.

Sorry if I might share this burden again . Thank you for those who will share your insights!