New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Go with the Pajero Gen 2 or 2.5. I'm also planning to dispose my 5 year old SUV in exchange of Gen 2.5.
    Hinde ko talaga mapigilan lumingon tuwing makakita ako ng white Fieldmaster with Ralliart rims

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Go with the Pajero Gen 2 or 2.5. I'm also planning to dispose my 5 year old SUV in exchange of Gen 2.5.
    Hinde ko talaga mapigilan lumingon tuwing makakita ako ng white Fieldmaster with Ralliart rims

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Ang ganda sir ng stock na Pajero nyo mukhang brand new!!

Sayang stock looks pero thumbs UP parin ung new look
    Thanks sir crosswind !!!

kakapanghinayang nga dn yung dati nyang color kasi mas original look..

kaso my wife and me preferred the silver which is less maintenance.

minor scratches hindi halata and kahit bihira ako mag pa carwash, hindi halatang madungis.. unlike sa galaxy blue.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post

+ 1 on this !

Machong macho talaga ang white FM sir Battlestar..

kahit sabihin older model pero hindi pahuhuli sa hitsura't tindig.

ang gen 2 and 2.5 , timeless beauty..

not too boxy and not too curvy either.

na retain nya ang macho arrive ng isang SUV.

by the way sir, what is your current 5 year old suv that you plan to change with FM?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene emmanuel View Post
    If I were you sir, Ill have my revo replaced with the more durable, more macho pajero gen 2.. but i would suggest get the M/T for for reliability and more control..plus pa more fuel efficient than A/T version.
    I have the same ride 1995 model local Gen 2 M/T and it served me well for 6 years of ownership untill now (got it 2nd hand last 2009)..
    pero heads up due to its old age,. for sure madami nang lalabas na pagawain.. which is normal naman for any old cars..
    nasa owner nalang yan kung paano nya alagaan at imentain ang sasakyan and kahit luma pa yan, mas reliable pa yan sa bnew computer controlled cars..
    one of the reason i opted for this car is because of no ecu on engines.. maybe only for the heater plug ecu.. but thats it.. nothing fancy or high tech with regards to engine control thats why masira man, kahit sinong backyard mechanic, kaya nilang kalikutin ang sasakyan.
    naalala ko kwento ng friend ko sa iloilo after daw ng mlaking baha due to typhoon frank, tahimik ang paligid..pero the following day, ang unang tunog ng makina na narinig nila ay ang sa crosswind, pajero at adventure...hehe. the rest of the modern cars, nakapila ng weeks or even months sa casa for repairs.

and because its a 4x4, walang takot saan man mahulog ang gulong mo.. a feature i need because i sometimes go offroad.
    regarding the parts, may option tayo..cheaper replacement or surplus parts.. and much expensive but longer service life bnew oem which we can get from mitparts, motorix etc.
    fuel consumption, im sure mas matipid ang pajero sa gas revo a/t.. my pajero gives me 13-14 kpl hiway.. and 10-11 kpl city.
    tires, oil filters, ofcourse, much more expensive dahil sa size nya. and quantity.
    pero hindi naman ganun kalaki difference..
    madami parin choices of brands which is cheaper but also performs great like savero, delium or runway for tires, vic for filters and caltexfor engine oil.. hindi rin maselan sa diesel itong pajero dahil nga old school diesel lang sya kaya no worries sa maikakargang diesel unlike sa crdi engines.

btw , heres the photo of my 20 year old pajero at 195000kms. still going strong.
    Sir emmanuel,

Thank you for the great and detailed illustration of your Pajero ownership and comparison, such a great ride indeed! Hanep yang Gen 2 nyo Sir! Ang linis at ang pogi! Astig! Now i'm more convinced on getting the Pajero. Iba din kasi dating ng pajero, timeless!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    To all who have shared their input / comments, thank you for sharing. I'm now more convinced on replacing my Revo with a Pajero.

God bless to all! More power!

To all who have shared their input / comments, thank you for sharing. I'm now more convinced on replacing my Revo with a Pajero.

God bless to all! More power!

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Sir emmanuel,

Thank you for the great and detailed illustration of your Pajero ownership and comparison, such a great ride indeed! Hanep yang Gen 2 nyo Sir! Ang linis at ang pogi! Astig! Now i'm more convinced on getting the Pajero. Iba din kasi dating ng pajero, timeless!
    No prob sir jvnj!

thanks as well!

good luck to your new ride!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12