New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    what i meant by the 'fancy gauge' is, it is black on white field during the day and white on black with blue backlit during night.

Foglights?

Foglights?

Foglights?

Where's the foglights?

Btw, that is the top spec Grandeur GS model.

Thanks for the corrections though.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    what i meant by the 'fancy gauge' is, it is black on white field during the day and white on black with blue backlit during night.

Foglights?

Foglights?

Foglights?

Where's the foglights?

Btw, that is the top spec Grandeur GS model.

Thanks for the corrections though.
    Sorry!
    Sorry!
    Sorry!

No need to post multiple photos
    I didn't know that the top spec model did not come standard w/ fog lamps. Most of the Exaltas I see have fog lamps.

From what I remember, to be more specific, gauges are silver/grayish color w/ blue letters, orange needles during day time. * night, blue backlight just like those VW cars.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yes about the needles.

And yes, oddly though, the top spec early model cars dont have foglights. But obviously, there's a provision in the bumper. Most that you may have seen may probably dealer installed.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    B14 - 97-99 (first series)... rear beam suspension, short tailed body

Super saloon- GA16DE, Top of the line, cloth seats, all-power, 4-disc ABS.
    SE - midline, still with ABS
    EX - GA14DE (EFI), all-power, still, drum brakes in the rear.
    GTS - sporting trim. 1.6l, full bodykit, 15" mags, available in MT and AT. No mechanical differences. Drum brakes in the rear.
    FE - GA13 (carburated), base trim, power steering, manual windows, no radio, drum brakes in the rear.

---
    Anybody else care to fill in the blanks / mistakes?
    niks, 96 B14 S3 yung sa akin, Super saloon, walang 4 disk ABS. front disk lang. all power (including antenna).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    the best sentra for me is the series 3 exalta and the 2002 Grandeur.. The current body sentra looks ugly IMO.
    bro, wala atang S3 na exalta... lumabas ata ang exalta eh yung small body sedan type na.... di din sa S4.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Yes about the needles.

And yes, oddly though, the top spec early model cars dont have foglights. But obviously, there's a provision in the bumper. Most that you may have seen may probably dealer installed.
    Ya, I find it quite odd. I always thought the grandeur came standard w/ fog lamps.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    niks, 96 B14 S3 yung sa akin, Super saloon, walang 4 disk ABS. front disk lang. all power (including antenna).
    From what I remember, there was a Super Saloon SE B14 model? This one came w/ the 4 wheel disk + ABS
    There's also the Super Touring model

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    bro, wala atang S3 na exalta... lumabas ata ang exalta eh yung small body sedan type na.... di din sa S4.
    Maybe the S3 Exalta he was referring to is this one:

thanks to owner of this photo.
    Last edited by glntVR; December 10th, 2009 at 08:36 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
[Renamed] Nissan Sentra Models