New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sir llc,

If u ever get the City suggest ko kpag bumili k ng car cover get the very large size kung meron... kc ung large size bitin sa height kita ung skirt at part nung door nya although ung haba ok naman... tsaka sukatin mo ung parking space mo kc ung sa akin montik di magkasya... pinark ko sideways para magkasya mahaba kc... ung sa friend ko montik sumabit ung sideview mirrors nya. akala nya maluwag ung parking nya kc ung Vios nya kasyang-kasya.

Ano nga pala budget mo? kung 800k ung budget mo maganda ung MZ3 or wait for the new Civic, magastos lang sa gaso compared sa City... MT or AT? ok na ok ung CVT nung Honda I get 15.92 km/L mixed highway ang EDSA traffic(at rush hour).

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I drive an Optra almost everyday and i wouldn't recomend it unless you won it in a raffle or bingo. hehe. its really a gas guzzler, you can only get a sligtly decent fuel economy if you drive it slow and economically which means no A/C. If you can bear it in our tropical climate. But i hav had an optra since 03' and luckily wala pa naman major problem although driving it sometime i feel na masisira na lang bigla one of this days. hehe.

get the jazz rather than the city or wait for the new civic na lang.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Unless you want a piece of metal to curse at and kick after 80,000 km of use...go for the City..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    ... if you feel like carrying dead bodies to Laguna de Bay in the trunk, there's no better car.
    hehe..hanep talaga mag "review" si niky ....maybe it should be the official car for vigilantes,eh?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I know the Altis is "dated" but it still gets my vote, both for fuel economy and dependability of the vehicle itself and the dealers. You also get good resale value and moderately priced accessories/parts.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    City for reliability, Optra is just a rebadged Daewoo.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    CITY with CVT! Advantageous sa gas dahil matipid talaga! And if you decide to set-up ang sounds mo, kahit 10 sub-woofer kasya sa trunk!!! (joke)

And with the CVT, di naman bitin sa power like most people think when it comes to auto tranny. Sarap pag-laruan yung sportmatic nya!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    For that price category, the City and the Jazz are your best bets. The Vios is an acceptable alternative too. If you want to be different, the Suzuki Swift looks interesting.

But please, for the love of God, don't waste your money on the Optra.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Which is preferable a 2006 city or a 2006 optra