1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    guys tanong ko lang kung ano mas ok? kasi hindi ko alam bibilin ko eh.. tnx

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    city.... ang layo ng difference :D

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    City driving / daily use for 1 to 2 persons? I'd chose the city, it would also probably have a higher resale value 5 years from now.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i'd stick with the Honda City. Optra, well, i am not satisfied with its performance.

which honda city variant are you considering? 1.5 or 1.3?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Depends on what you need and your budget....

If for fuel economy, then get the City

If for space, probably the Optra sedan or wagon

According to another thread here (you can use the search function to look for it), the Optra said to be a gas guzzler (even for a compact sedan) and quite a number also experienced some defects on their units.

An alternative, if you are after space and fuel economy all in one package, then the Honda Jazz might just fit the bill.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Dahon este honda city ka na lang..Optra may gulay....hehehe.Hindi ako satisfied sa performance ng optra ang TAGAL pumalo ng E-TEC niya..Mas tipid pa ang city kaysa dyan sa Optra na yan..

quite a number also experienced some defects on their units.
    Ahem ahem ako na isa sa mga may defects na yun..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The City or Vios would be a good choice for an economical sedan.
    The Optra isn't that bad either, in spite of all the Optra-bashing there are still many new facelifted Optras on the road.
    Fuel economy= City/Jazz or Vios
    overall value(interior space/standard features/low price)= Optra

The City and Jazz aren't that invincible...
    Honda Quality....
    Last edited by AG4; March 19th, 2006 at 04:11 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wag na lang Optra Sedan, Optra Wagon -> looks refreshing on the road and looks European.

city liit masyado. try to avoid entry level cars if you have the budget.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Go for the city anytime if this is your budget, Pay for its reliability and fuel economy. the optra is a nice car to have in terms of size and looks, But as we say looks can be decieving...for its low price something is definitely wrong in the end. I heard its a gas guzzler and the optra is originally a daewoo platform. I dont know lang abt the price ng parts, if its true na daewoo platform ang optra. you wouldnt want to keep this car for the next 5 years you might find yourself spending more for the maintenance.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Jologs lang talaga itsura ng City, pero it can really deliver. Maganda dashboard tsaka maluwag naman sa loob. Kakatawa nga meron itong folding rear seats habang Civic at Accord wala.

Optra Korean ang tunay na kulay. May nagsabi it's a step down sa Opel Astra.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Which is preferable a 2006 city or a 2006 optra