New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which of the legendary brands would you want to own? (regardless of model)

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Porsche

16 45.71%
  • Ferrari

16 45.71%
  • Kia Pride (eh kung yun ang trip mo ba't hindi?)

3 8.57%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Porsche I think I can own but a Ferrari? How I wish I can have them both in my garage.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Orido View Post
    Ferrari gets mine!!

bcoz a porsche is a car company that has no soul in it!! it doesnt have the soul of a ferrari when you drive a porsche its like your driving a normal car.. because its reliable!! and theres nothin wrong with it but it does not give you the satisfaction of driving a real supercar!! and hell a 911 can be beaten by an evo any time!! but the ferrari ooh!! its another story each ferrari is built not by ROBOTS!!! but by real men who loves their job!! even a 30 even a 40 year old ferrari is so damn ***y!! then theres the engine.. all naturally aspirated engine!! every horse power it produced came from every cams, pistons, and valves of the engine and not by forced induction... then theres the exhaust note!! no contention!!! then handling and balance.. the best there is and will ever be!!!
    Er, the 'cheapest' Ferrari costs around twice as much as the base 911. Get the Turbo and the Evo and 430 get creamed. And 'soulless,' I think, is such a bold claim. The 911 won't continue on after 40 years if it weren't spirited at all. Yeah, Porsche tends to be the thinking man's supercar, but that's because it's a no-nonsense marque. The 996 GT3 RS is just as quick as a more expensive Ferrari 360 Stradale around Top Gear's test track, yet uncompromising in sheer excitement.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i want both! meron ba tayong tsikoteer na naka ferrari o porsche? :car:

F E R R A R I !

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Porsche din for me. Mas drivable sa Manila and does not shout "I'm rich!" to everyone.

But then if I'm really rich, I'll get both!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Well, most Ferrari (and Porsche) owners buy or already own nice houses before they buy exotic/luxury cars.
    Well...... It did give the choice plus, I assumed the question referred to me. I'm certainly not rich.

I'd have to eat ramen for a long time if I bought a Porsche. Ferrari? I'd have to sell the house too. Both? Shoot me now coz I've obviously gone insane. Or I might've robbed a bank.

And who said that Porsche cars doesn't have soul? That's like saying Angie Panganiban doesn't have boobs and we all know she does.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 29th, 2006 at 06:39 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dapat Ferrari vs Lambo

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gusto pareho. sa porsche ngayon 911 (997) Turbo kasi 4 seater so 3 chics pwede mo isakay pwede ba sa ibang sportscar yun at 480hp. Sa Ferrari mga luma katulad ng F-40.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go with the Ferrari...

Tell me if the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano isn't drop dead gorgeous...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmmm...tough choice pero I'm more of a Porsche fan, so I go for the Porsche - especially the two Gemballas - 650 Avalanche and the 911 GT Turbo.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Porsche or Ferrari? which is for you?