New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which of the legendary brands would you want to own? (regardless of model)

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Porsche

16 45.71%
  • Ferrari

16 45.71%
  • Kia Pride (eh kung yun ang trip mo ba't hindi?)

3 8.57%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    OT: i agree ako. ganda nga kotse mo,pangit naman ang bahay. wala din... hehehe.

Porsche, Forced Induced. Ferrari, Naturally Aspirated. I've yet to see a Ferrari that is boosted. I could be wrong though.
    Well, most Ferrari (and Porsche) owners buy or already own nice houses before they buy exotic/luxury cars.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ferrari. no explanations. just ferrari.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    *Bry, correct ka dyan. hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ferrari rin ako... dunno, from the red streak of paint pa lang ng sasakyan nila nakaka-drool na kahit di mo pa naririnig ung tunog ng makina or kahit di mo pa namamaneho talaga.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    In the real world for an ambitious pinoy like me, Porsche lang

It's a car that is more plausible to own in the future by us, kahit Boxster lang.

But the bomb for me is the GT in black please!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ferrari gets mine!!

bcoz a porsche is a car company that has no soul in it!! it doesnt have the soul of a ferrari when you drive a porsche its like your driving a normal car.. because its reliable!! and theres nothin wrong with it but it does not give you the satisfaction of driving a real supercar!! and hell a 911 can be beaten by an evo any time!! but the ferrari ooh!! its another story each ferrari is built not by ROBOTS!!! but by real men who loves their job!! even a 30 even a 40 year old ferrari is so damn ***y!! then theres the engine.. all naturally aspirated engine!! every horse power it produced came from every cams, pistons, and valves of the engine and not by forced induction... then theres the exhaust note!! no contention!!! then handling and balance.. the best there is and will ever be!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ferrari! iba talaga dating sa akin eh. dami ko ng nakitang porsche saka ferrari sa daan, pero pag nakakakita ako ng ferrari napapatigil talaga ako. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Orido View Post
    Ferrari gets mine!!

bcoz a porsche is a car company that has no soul in it!! it doesnt have the soul of a ferrari when you drive a porsche its like your driving a normal car.. because its reliable!! and theres nothin wrong with it but it does not give you the satisfaction of driving a real supercar!! and hell a 911 can be beaten by an evo any time!! but the ferrari ooh!! its another story each ferrari is built not by ROBOTS!!! but by real men who loves their job!! even a 30 even a 40 year old ferrari is so damn ***y!! then theres the engine.. all naturally aspirated engine!! every horse power it produced came from every cams, pistons, and valves of the engine and not by forced induction... then theres the exhaust note!! no contention!!! then handling and balance.. the best there is and will ever be!!!
    Uh, wasn't the Ferrari 360 Modena also beaten by a Lancer Evolution VII? :confused:
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 29th, 2006 at 01:05 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I say bad genie!

Porsche ako. Ewan kung bakit. Dahil German? Dahil independent? Dahil mas-maraming tuner? Dahil maraming privateer teams na gumagamit sa iba't ibang event at nananalo? Hindi ko pa rin alam. Basta mas ma-appeal sa akin ang 911 kesa kahit anong number ng Ferrari, kahit na ba ang first car ng Porsche ay gawa mula sa parts bin ng VW Beetle.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i love Porsche. i am hoping to own one some day and if it were the nicest car i ever owned i would be happy.

but a Ferrari is pure *** on four wheels. and the exhaust note of a Ferrari V12 blasting through a tunnel is its climax

Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    Porsche, Forced Induced. Ferrari, Naturally Aspirated. I've yet to see a Ferrari that is boosted. I could be wrong though.
    boss, the GTO and F40 were both twin turbo. there could be more, but i don't remember. otoh, porsche has many excellent/classic NA cars like the 356 and the GT3.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Porsche or Ferrari? which is for you?