New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which of the legendary brands would you want to own? (regardless of model)

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Porsche

16 45.71%
  • Ferrari

16 45.71%
  • Kia Pride (eh kung yun ang trip mo ba't hindi?)

3 8.57%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    muntik na akong maduling sa laki ng image a:insomnia:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    for me, i pick the Porsche. why?

based from what i read, it's 2-in-1 package. you could use it as your daily drive at the same time you could use it as a track car. plus, it's kinda easy to drive than a Ferrari. and reviews from the previous Ferraris until the F360 Modena is that skills in modulating the clutch, a real-stick shift shifter and heavy steering wheel. well that's a super car- you'll need super powers to drive it...

and Porsche believes in evolution not in revolution. see that 911? it has barely changed its design since it was introduced 40 years ago. unlike Ferrari- notwithstanding.

as for the maseratti and lamborghini, i'll pick the maseratti than a lamborghini. i don't know but it appeals to me. sure lambo are a great performer but the design was too loud- like a Ferrari. but if the Lambo is the Miura then, it's another matter. it's a classic. a defiant car to oppose the Ferrari.
    Last edited by ian_rex; November 28th, 2006 at 08:33 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post
    muntik na akong maduling sa laki ng image a:insomnia:
    hahaha! ako nga din eh. I almost fell from my chair when I scrolled down. =)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i voted for porsche... parang mas easy to maintain than ferrari... pero ang bumibili ng mga cars na ito ay balewala sa kanila ang maintenance.... pero porshe pa rin... di na luluma ang dating

TALO Ferrari dito a

FERRARI MODENA F360 VS. PORSCHE 911 TURBO

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/178790...ri_vs_porsche/

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I voted Kia because I rather put my money in a nice house.

But between the two, I much prefer Porsche for overall refinement and reliability.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    If I am the owner of Shell, I would go for Ferrari. The 2.5km/l mileage of Ferrari is killing me already + the price itself(Ferrari). I'll vote for porsche, I like the simplicity of it.
    The mileage shouldn't that be big a deal. Example, the Expedition gets 4-5 km/l city driving. The H2 gets even worse at around 3-4. If the owners of these 'cheaper' cars are okay with their vehicles mileage, then the Ferrari owners would be okay also with their 2.5 km/l.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I voted Kia because I rather put my money in a nice house.
    OT: i agree ako. ganda nga kotse mo,pangit naman ang bahay. wala din... hehehe.

Porsche, Forced Induced. Ferrari, Naturally Aspirated. I've yet to see a Ferrari that is boosted. I could be wrong though.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ferrari. Just because its a Ferrari

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kia Pride din yan lang kaya kong bilhin sa tatlo.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Porsche or Ferrari? which is for you?