1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pparado View Post
    why do you type like that?

why wats wrng with it???

actually i type this in all caps nagauto atah thats why it became like this

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buhayin ko lang ito...any comments on the W124 diesel a/t variant? '87-'90 model?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    buhayin ko lang ito...any comments on the W124 diesel a/t variant? '87-'90 model?
    wow, si boss Vic bibili ng Chedeng!!

palagay ko wala pang masyadong problema ang mga w124 body. yung sumunod na model (w210) ang medyo delikado..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bossing dapat sa iyo jag...

gusto ko din ang 124 body...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bulletproof iyan. Ayaw maniwala ng mga nakakakita sa W124 namin na '85 model siya. Hindi pa kami nag-hilamos at hindi pa napapadetail since it was acquired more than 10 years ago. The thing just seems to run on its own.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm..bulletproof pala, di na ako mag worry sa terrorist attack...hehehe.

Kinda confuse so many variants I see on the road ng model na ito. Like the thread starter I too was thinking of a Bimmer for retirement car kaya lang they have no diesel engine variant ng year model na ito. I have seen how my cousin Ferdie maintains a W124 of his bro in law and the spare parts prices are just right (for my budget) and almost at par with japanese cars. Is there a chart on how to determine whether it's a US or German Version, advantages and disadvantages of each variants. I would prefer the diesel a/t and anu kaya ang fuel consumption nito.

Mods if OT paki start another thread nalang, thanks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    for me, a matter of preference lang yan, had both a bmw n merc, basta made in germany, trouble free. pag yung made in the US na, dun nagumpisa yung mga merc and bmw problems.

lol .

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    get the manual model.I'm not familiar with w124 diesel engine but from what i heard its bulletproof,if you change your mind and what to get a gas model i can help you with that.W124 gas model has 2 engines,the M103 and M104 engine both suffer from head gasket problem.M103 engine also has problem with valve guides and seals you also need to check the timing chain.Also check front and rear seals.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hmmm..bulletproof pala, di na ako mag worry sa terrorist attack...hehehe.

.... I too was thinking of a Bimmer for retirement car

Mods if OT paki start another thread nalang, thanks.
    Sir afrasay, dapat nga sa inyo bulletproof kasi kamukha nyo pala si vic sotto (my idol) sa chicks kayo dapat mag ingat hindi sa terrorist hehehe bagay na bagay sa iyo ang bimmer pag retire mo.

kidding aside, if you want to test drive my 2001 325, i'm very willing to let you. it's a pleasure to be on the passenger seat while Bossing is driving.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anu ba yan...hindi ako sa chicks magtatago...kay mommy Tess :D thanks for replies. Pero I guess i'm leaning on the merc. may experience na din gumawa yun cousin ko kaya may mechanic na ako for little repair jobs.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Please help! BENZ or BMW??