New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I can attest to the bulletproof nature of the W126 sedan. My father's 1985 230E is still going strong up to this day. It has outlasted all our Japanese sedans (now we have none).

Ssanyong still uses the same basic architecture for its Chairman and Rodius models.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Maganda yung bimmer 5-series, specially in black. Parang pang Mafia yung dating.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....have both thoroughly checked (as in todo). yung merc kasi ng erpats ko medyo naba-badtrip nako eh.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bmw ka na lang....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, a matter of preference lang yan, had both a bmw n merc, basta made in germany, trouble free. pag yung made in the US na, dun nagumpisa yung mga merc and bmw problems.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    maganda sila parehas.. gustong gusto ko yang Merc model na yan.. box type konti pero para sa akin kung may chance ka for an old 5series BMW, yan nalang kasi i think in comparison mas maganda ang 525 compared to Merc, mas astig siya tingnan for me kasi masmahaba. although kahit alin dyan sa dalawa maganda talaga

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bias ako id go for a 525! Pero in fairness with the mercedes, smooth ang ride ng mercedes! BMW has a more sporty ride and handling! Parts wise Madali maghanap ng gumagawa ng mercedez at mura pa. BMW okay lang medyo kaunti pero meron din! 5 Series the best, Destined to be a classic!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my dad's W123 Gas is still running...
    medyo matakaw lang kumain ng gaso kaya nakagarahe...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    AFAIK, the 525i is already fuel-injected while the 260E is still carbureted.

The early 90s E-Class is among the best Mercedes has ever made. In 1994, they are #1 in the JDPower tests, but a few years ago, they're already among the bottom. This car you plan to buy was very thoughtfully made. It has a silky ride and very much a classic inside and out.

The 5-Series is a different car altogether. Rather than comfort, it's made for performance, handling and fun. I also find it nice-looking. It also seems fewer here compared to its Benz counterpart.

So what should you choose? If you're the driver, you are to lean towards the Bimmer, but if you have someone to drive for you, you'd be better off in the Benz.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    it all depends on your age and how do you want people to look and think of you. If you wanna look young and aggressive, get the bimmer. If you wanna look like a little bit wiser and gain respect from older men, get the merc. it's all about image. and understanding and improving our image is how we market ourselves to other people.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Please help! BENZ or BMW??