New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dplgngr View Post
    I have watched that rack and pinion problem on youtube. I'll check about that nagging rear axle seal issue as well.

An agent demo'd the VL 4x4 features to me and everything was great specially the powered seats and lumbar feature. Does the nagging rear axle seal present on the 4x4 VL versions as well?

The Nissan's Intelligent Mobility (360 cam) isn't really that perfect and mahirap palitan ng aftermarket baka may masira.
    Is that the rack bushing replaced with Polyurethane? Hard to say since PU is too stiff; bushings are meant to absorb impact, not divert it.

Afaik, VL 4x4 uses the same rear differential as the 4x2, so yes its possible the issue is also there.

360 degree camera is a novelty, nice to have but too low res. Its helpful to an extent but may dumb down your ability as a driver.

As a whole, VL is really value for money, but Hilux is still king in terms of reliability, maintenance cost, and resale. Strada GT is a great choice if you prioritize safety above all, comes with AEB, Radar-cruise, the works, but too expensive for being the smallest in its class.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Remap/reflash kaagad pag ka release
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Para saan to sir?

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Both are not gonna be offered in the local market...
    Same thoughts. Probably on the next decade or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Is that the rack bushing replaced with Polyurethane? Hard to say since PU is too stiff; bushings are meant to absorb impact, not divert it.

Afaik, VL 4x4 uses the same rear differential as the 4x2, so yes its possible the issue is also there.

360 degree camera is a novelty, nice to have but too low res. Its helpful to an extent but may dumb down your ability as a driver.

As a whole, VL is really value for money, but Hilux is still king in terms of reliability, maintenance cost, and resale. Strada GT is a great choice if you prioritize safety above all, comes with AEB, Radar-cruise, the works, but too expensive for being the smallest in its class.
    Yes parang yun na nga PU replacement. Apparently this is also the same issue on Nissan Titan, may mga replacement PU bushings na rin aftermarket. So it probably boils down if you want performance but of course it will wear down your rack and pinion faster.

I only find the side mirror cameras to be very useful when it comes to corners with deep canals which is prevalent in our area.

Strada GT is way too expensive for my budget hahaha

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    last two weeks may for sale na 3.0 dmax sa isuzu alabang less 8k kms service unit ng manager kaso nag resign kaya for sale starting price 1M

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Yung sa Navara 4x2 at 4x4 2020 models same lang pala sila ng engine, pero bakit iba yung output ng sa 4x4? Detuned yung 4x2 o tuned yung 4x4?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Yung sa Navara 4x2 at 4x4 2020 models same lang pala sila ng engine, pero bakit iba yung output ng sa 4x4? Detuned yung 4x2 o tuned yung 4x4?
    different tune and possibly different turbo (atleast partno wise:144118X01B for EL grades vs 144115X31B for VL)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    different tune and possibly different turbo (atleast partno wise:144118X01B for EL grades vs 144115X31B for VL)
    San po kayo nagrerefer ng parts list?

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    San po kayo nagrerefer ng parts list?

partsouq normally mas maganda mga diagrams nila and mostly nandon kaso walang lang ford
    General/Asia (LHD) | Nissan | Genuine Parts Catalogs | PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World

8. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    partsouq normally mas maganda mga diagrams nila and mostly nandon kaso walang lang ford
    General/Asia (LHD) | Nissan | Genuine Parts Catalogs | PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World
    Thank youuu [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

9. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    I will go with the hilux.hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by atty.cadmus View Post
    I will go with the hilux.hehehe
    Do you have any specific reasons attorney?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast