New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Terra has a higher stance vs. Montero. It stands almost as a high as an LC, though I heard that they were built on the same chassis given the Mitsu-Nissan partnership. Power is also more responsive compared to Monty. Nissan VL vs. GLS Premium gives Nissan a bit of an edge on features, but the price difference is really the dealbreaker for Terra. If the consumer doesn't mind paying 150-200k more for a similar offered model by competition, then the Terra is for you. If you're running tight(er) on the budget, then Monty is a good choice, Fortuner is the old reliable, and MU-X is the best value of the lot w/ the 3.0 being offered at a very good discount.
    same chassis agad because of the alliance? nope

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,369
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by alrorskyz View Post
    No audio and cruise buttons in the steering wheel? Manual aircon also.

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Medyo off nga yung manual aircon and walang audio/cruise buttons sa steering wheel for a mid variant.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    #33
    Correct me if I'm wrong, d ba ang Terra made in China?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,697
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, d ba ang Terra made in China?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Hindi ba thailand yung for philippines? Nissan Terra 4x2 Premium or Montero 4x2 GLS Premium....


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hindi ba thailand yung for philippines? Nissan Terra 4x2 Premium or Montero 4x2 GLS Premium....


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    Hehehe not sure ako sir, kasi as I recall parang sa China nag unveil ng Terra, kaya I assume dun ginawa.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #36
    My Terra's VIN says it's made in Thailand.

    The MS is good value with the features and discounts for sure. And really comfy front seats. But it also has the least cabin space of all the PPVs. It is quite snug inside. Something that can't be changed by discounts and features.

    So if the space of the MS is adequate for your needs it is a good choice. If you need more space, there are other PPVs out there.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,697
    #37
    MS is my preferred previously because i want to save on money plus its features... but when i tested both mas nagustohan ko si terra...

    things im looking for are the following:
    - space (terra
    - push/start engine (terra/ms
    - auto fold side mirror (terra/ms
    - reverse cam (terra/ms
    - push/pull button hand brake (ms
    - easy folding 2nd row (terra
    - flat bed 3rd row when folded (terra
    - tpms (terra
    - dashboard design (ms
    - leather seats (terra/ms
    - looks (terra/ms

    Most of the things i like is in terra...and since bibili naman din ako dun na ako sa type ko...hirap mag drive ng sasakyan na 2nd choice mo pang tapos makikita mo yung pinaka gusto mo sa puso mo sa daan... mapapa tanong ka ng madaming what ifs... hehehe...

    Thatís just for me...



    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    MS is my preferred previously because i want to save on money plus its features... but when i tested both mas nagustohan ko si terra...

    things im looking for are the following:
    - space (terra
    - push/start engine (terra/ms
    - auto fold side mirror (terra/ms
    - reverse cam (terra/ms
    - push/pull button hand brake (ms
    - easy folding 2nd row (terra
    - flat bed 3rd row when folded (terra
    - tpms (terra
    - dashboard design (ms
    - leather seats (terra/ms
    - looks (terra/ms

    Most of the things i like is in terra...and since bibili naman din ako dun na ako sa type ko...hirap mag drive ng sasakyan na 2nd choice mo pang tapos makikita mo yung pinaka gusto mo sa puso mo sa daan... mapapa tanong ka ng madaming what ifs... hehehe...

    Thatís just for me...



    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    Did you test drive both?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,697
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Did you test drive both?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Yes... i tried mux, everest, mux and ms... never tried fortuner...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    458
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    MS is my preferred previously because i want to save on money plus its features... but when i tested both mas nagustohan ko si terra...

    things im looking for are the following:
    - space (terra
    - push/start engine (terra/ms
    - auto fold side mirror (terra/ms
    - reverse cam (terra/ms
    - push/pull button hand brake (ms
    - easy folding 2nd row (terra
    - flat bed 3rd row when folded (terra
    - tpms (terra
    - dashboard design (ms
    - leather seats (terra/ms
    - looks (terra/ms

    Most of the things i like is in terra...and since bibili naman din ako dun na ako sa type ko...hirap mag drive ng sasakyan na 2nd choice mo pang tapos makikita mo yung pinaka gusto mo sa puso mo sa daan... mapapa tanong ka ng madaming what ifs... hehehe...

    Thatís just for me...



    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    I prefer the MS solely for the active safety tech but sadly that's only for the GT variant. If they can make it available for the TOTL 4X2 variant, I'd get it.

    If both are the 4x2 variants, Terra is really at an advantage.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Nissan Terra 4x2 Premium or Montero 4x2 GLS Premium