New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Mid variant Terra. Two aircon vents in ceiling and another two in the middle behind the center console exclusive for second row passenger. Dapat laging may jacket pasahero nito.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    No audio and cruise buttons in the steering wheel? Manual aircon also.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Parang telpad ng pldt yung nakikita ko dito ah
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Mid variant Terra. Two aircon vents in ceiling and another two in the middle behind the center console exclusive for second row passenger. Dapat laging may jacket pasahero nito.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Nissan Terra. The driver can fold and tumble the middle row right from his seat. That doesn't come every day hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sa unang tingin, ung infotainment nitong midvariant na ito parang same sa mga mitsubishi montero and mirage. Baka dahil sa partnership ng nissan and mitsubishi?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in my opinion, discounts can only sell so much.
    eventually, the car's inherent pros and cons take over.
    unless, the discounts verge on the incredible.
    I agree, just bought a terra recently and the other cars had 100-150k discount.. while terra offered only 50k.

Pero sulit sa amin ang Terra.

From the body dimensions, the monty is not that high, not that long and wheelbase is not as long as the terra.

Terra has more features than the monty.

-the rear view monitor and the 360 degree top down view of the car when parking.

-the Terra seating space in the 2nd row can comfortably fit 6 footers and the 3rd row can actually fit 3 people.

notice that there is no steel bar in the center of the 3rd row seats.. so if medyo emergency pede ka magsakay ng tatlong tao.

Not sure about the monty, pero medyo mukhang masikip yung likod.

-Power wise astig din ng monty.. but you get to access 430NM of torque only after you reach 2500RPM which is not much. pero yung sa Terra 2000 RPM 450NM of torque na agad.

-In terms of Design, i like the terra's looks. Mukha siyang navarra sa harap hahaha

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    someone said that monty sales folks are enticing costumers with big discounts.
    did they try to entice you?
    Last edited by dr. d; November 6th, 2018 at 12:03 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    https://www.*****************/car-pr...wnpayment-5892

Grabe na eto Nissan Terra 4x2 Premium or Montero 4x2 GLS PremiumNissan Terra 4x2 Premium or Montero 4x2 GLS Premium

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Why do I see the Terra,looks wise, as a BRV/Mobilio on steroids.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by manuel_04 View Post
    Why do I see the Terra,looks wise, as a BRV/Mobilio on steroids.
    The rear overhang looks awkward. I think it looks unnecessarily elongated.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Terra has a higher stance vs. Montero. It stands almost as a high as an LC, though I heard that they were built on the same chassis given the Mitsu-Nissan partnership. Power is also more responsive compared to Monty. Nissan VL vs. GLS Premium gives Nissan a bit of an edge on features, but the price difference is really the dealbreaker for Terra. If the consumer doesn't mind paying 150-200k more for a similar offered model by competition, then the Terra is for you. If you're running tight(er) on the budget, then Monty is a good choice, Fortuner is the old reliable, and MU-X is the best value of the lot w/ the 3.0 being offered at a very good discount.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast