New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Mas maganda pa rin sayo ... :naughty2: Kaya nga isa yan idol ko eh.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hehehe.....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    Thanks for the info! sana lumabas yan 4M41 na VGT. Usually facelifted models are priced a little higher especially kun may dinagdag na accessories and wala pa discount
    Hello po! Im one of the anxious buyers patiently awaiting the arrival of the new strada. Booked our reservation last Feb pa. Nway, got a call from my SA this morning and he said that a quartz brown unit is ready for pull out from the plant late this week or til next week at the latest. Hopefully, marelease daw unit nmin next week. Unfortunately, yon mga freebies that he throw in last Feb like the free LTO registration wont be included na daw ksi nag labas daw memo last week na wla na additional freebies. Ask ko lang feedback ng mga VGT owners and prospective VGT owners kung anong freebies na avail nyo? Please advise. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Speaking of VGT technology, Toyota isn't joining the VGT bandwagon and Isuzu, nilalangaw na yata yung mga lumang engines nila. Pero understandable naman.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Speaking of VGT technology, Toyota isn't joining the VGT bandwagon and Isuzu, nilalangaw na yata yung mga lumang engines nila. Pero understandable naman.

Cause Toyota feels that their D4D is already enough.

Actually, they almost perfected it already. They have already fixed up the flaw that was seen on the previous 2.5L D4D units. Kaya they think that this is already okay.

Frankly, for me I support them. Cause some other brands, namely the Mitsubishi Montero, yes they upgraded to the new VGT technology already but what are you seeing on their TOTL variants ? Smoke. Smoke. Smoke. Heck, even at idle it releases so much smoke.

If ever Toyota will take on the next step and upgrade to VGT and will have the same outcome then by all means I`d still go to their old engine which is more " green " ....

I`m just hoping though that the VGT strada won't be the same.

Cause on Hyundai's case when they upgraded their units to R-eVGT owners didn't experience this kind of ... " problems "

--

Hey, Montero owners. Don't be mad at me. What I'm saying is the TRUTH. If Mitsubishi will just " tweak " their technology to be as green and as fast as the R-eVGT Sta. Fe's & Tucson then .. it will be much closer to perfection. ;)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Di porket new technology okay na. Mas maganda kung standard na rin siya among all the manufacturers.

Pag nasira after 5 years ang ReVGT baka mahirap na mapagawa yan. Good thing na lang malakas ang bentahan ng Hyundai dito so madami na rin parts.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Cause some other brands, namely the Mitsubishi Montero, yes they upgraded to the new VGT technology already but what are you seeing on their TOTL variants ? Smoke. Smoke. Smoke. Heck, even at idle it releases so much smoke.
    wow that bad?!?

but it couldn't be much worse than this..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Toyota have VNT technology already which is same as VGT na rin.

The VNT of Toyota is actually superior to MMC's VGT in that the max torque is more spread and not gradual in delivery. Mas mataas lang Hp rating ng vgt-4d56 vs non-VNT 2.5D4D dahil hindi siya intercooled at low power lang yung turbo sa toyota 2.5. Pero sa 3 liter up capacity, mas ok IMO yung sa Toyota.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Pag nasira after 5 years ang ReVGT baka mahirap na mapagawa yan. Good thing na lang malakas ang bentahan ng Hyundai dito so madami na rin parts.
    Pag nasira R-eVGT gagastos ako. Hahahaha

Marami naman pang-gastos eh. Hahahahaha

Siguro Mazda CX-7 mo yung pinanis ko sa Skyway kaya galit na galit ka sa R series ano? :hysterical:
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; April 29th, 2011 at 01:23 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Pag nasira R-eVGT gagastos ako. Hahahaha

Marami naman pang-gastos eh. Hahahahaha

Siguro Mazda CX-7 mo yung pinanis ko sa Skyway kaya galit na galit ka sa R series ano? :hysterical:

:hysterical: Okay na yung gastusan mo yung " naenjoy " mo na " green " R-eVGT kaysa naman gastusan mo yung bad-for-the-environment na VGT.

*tsupermario : Hindi naman ganyan ka-worse. Pero at idle, talagang may smoke siya even * normal temp., white smoke. Tapos kapag humataw ... may black smoke siya. Haha.

And i don't believe in the sh!t na porket diesel mausok talaga. Bakit naman yung Sta. Fe, wala ... pati yung Fortuner, wala ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
New strada worth waiting for?