New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Unless you really want a Toyota, why limit yourself to these 2? Get the new Suzuki Grand Vitara. Looks WAY better than both the Fortuner and new RAV4. Mas konti pa kayong meron nun.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hehe, I think only the BMW X5 is qualified to look much better than those 2 cars. The new Grand Vitara is simply an edgy 2nd gen RAV.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Kung RAV4 lang...

... if it were me, I'd look at the Grand Vitara instead of the RAV4. It looks better, more competent and great price.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i have the same dilemma, but then sabi ng karamihan rav4 daw talaga...i guess medyo may bias kasi babae daw ako, hindi daw bagay fortuner sa babae...nyer! is this true? 4x2 rav4..ok ba yun? i really don't intend to buy any 4x4s...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so what if you're a girl? basta in my book

girl + truck = cool!

i mean it takes skill to lug around a big vehicle especially in traffic

between rav4 and fortuner... vitara nga rin piliin ku hehe why not go for the sorento pala?
    but if you're really choosing between the two, id choose the fortuner

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks so much to our fellow tsikoteers! your opinions have been very helpful! i've decided to take the fortuner na, sayang naman yung long wait ko na 8 months, tsaka medyo bahaain dito sa amin, so i think it will be best for me to have a high-riding suv

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    If you're only factoring your choice based on flood fording abilities of the two mentioned cars, I think the new RAV4 will be just as competent as the Fortuner with the level of floods we usually encounter here in our roads. The induction unit and the electronics is placed above the engine.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ingat lang sa underseat placement ng sensitive electronics ng Fortuner. I don't know what the guys at Toyota were smoking when they decided on ECU placement.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Based on the pics I've seen of "pond/stream"-fording of Thai Fortuners, once the water reaches the running boards (step boards) its best to stop or turn back. Although, the Fortuner can still tread further, its best to take the most prudent solution and not risk any more damage.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun nga, eh. How hard could it have been to do what Mitsu does which is put ECU's behind the glove box. Mahirap ba yun? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
need help! fortuner or rav 4?