New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Which is better, MONTERO sport or FORD everest? advantage and disadvantages? consumption? top speed? front suspension of both models? aircon? and since the NEW RANGER is "launched" or about "to be launch", any idea for the NEW model of the EVEREST also? THANKS!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Montero Sport is more civilized. Ride comfort and top end performance are much better than the Everest's. However if you plan it for rough use in the far flung provinces, you're probably much better off with the Everest.

So far I have not heard anything yet about the new Everest. It's probably still being designed.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Montero is superior in almost every way except perhaps cargo space and off-road ability.

New Everest might be a while coming... there's no official word yet regarding the Everest replacement.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    how 'bout the engine? and durability? "hindi kaya parang field master din yun montero pagtagal? makalampag at malangitngit?" and i noticed some new montero wo even plates p, bulag na yun park light sa likod or the brake light? however, the fuel consumption of the everest isnt that good though it accelerates well.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Fuel economy is fuel economy. The powerful Fortuner, Everest and Montero Sports are similar. The only one that is possibly exceptional is the Fortuner 2.5 MT... but that's because it has so little power... that and the Alterra... though heaven knows how Isuzu does it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for 2012.. ms for me..

for 2013.. hehe lets see:D

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by speed18demon666 View Post
    how 'bout the engine? and durability? "hindi kaya parang field master din yun montero pagtagal? makalampag at malangitngit?" and i noticed some new montero wo even plates p, bulag na yun park light sa likod or the brake light? however, the fuel consumption of the everest isnt that good though it accelerates well.
    tunay na tunay to. wala pa sigurong mga 1 year mga nakikita kong montero sport sa daan pero madalas yan ang napapansin ko, may pundi na kaagad tailight/brakelight. pati 3rd brakelight sa salamin sa likod, bungi na kaagad kasi may punti na isa. minsan nga isa na lang natitira dun sa 3 bulbs ng brakelight kaagad. parang ang hinang klase naman ng mga ilaw tulog ng montero sa likod hehe. IMO lang.

MITSUBISHI MONTERO Sport 2.5 4x2AT vs FORD EVEREST 2.5 4x2AT