New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Which is better, MONTERO sport or FORD everest? advantage and disadvantages? consumption? top speed? front suspension of both models? aircon? and since the NEW RANGER is "launched" or about "to be launch", any idea for the NEW model of the EVEREST also? THANKS!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Montero Sport is more civilized. Ride comfort and top end performance are much better than the Everest's. However if you plan it for rough use in the far flung provinces, you're probably much better off with the Everest.

So far I have not heard anything yet about the new Everest. It's probably still being designed.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Montero is superior in almost every way except perhaps cargo space and off-road ability.

New Everest might be a while coming... there's no official word yet regarding the Everest replacement.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    how 'bout the engine? and durability? "hindi kaya parang field master din yun montero pagtagal? makalampag at malangitngit?" and i noticed some new montero wo even plates p, bulag na yun park light sa likod or the brake light? however, the fuel consumption of the everest isnt that good though it accelerates well.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Fuel economy is fuel economy. The powerful Fortuner, Everest and Montero Sports are similar. The only one that is possibly exceptional is the Fortuner 2.5 MT... but that's because it has so little power... that and the Alterra... though heaven knows how Isuzu does it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for 2012.. ms for me..

for 2013.. hehe lets see:D

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    for 2012.. ms for me..

for 2013.. hehe lets see:D

Nice! Galing magphotoshop ah! Pero more or less we get the idea. Parang short wheelbase Expedition na ang dating!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir.. kung photoshop man po ito.. its not my photoshop.. hehe just found it sa webpages:D i think.. ito napo talaga yung next model.. meron nadin po kasing... ranger pictures:D

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    very nice. i hope they release it at the same time as the new sta.fe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    saw that pic in the net also. looks photoshoped. but the front is probably the same. and i hope they could come up with this model this year since the new ranger is "in the market" or "soon to be in the market". for now, looks like the montero is the best choice. but when this model comes, its the everest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
MITSUBISHI MONTERO Sport 2.5 4x2AT vs FORD EVEREST 2.5 4x2AT