New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Good day mga masters. Hihingi lng ng opinion nyo po.

My wife and I are planning to buy an AUV. This will be use in sending the kids in school (near our house about 5kms), in business (will carry heavy things like bundles of ukay ukay), weekend trips to church with friends, and out of town with family (I have 3 kids).
    I planned first in buying Innova E diesel but I dont know if the 3rd row is comfy for adults. Also it is hassle that you need to bend the 2nd row in order to sit in 3rd row. Also putting heavy things above the seat might damage it.

We then check Adventure GLS which I think is great. But the dealer said it will be phased out and will be replaced. Also someone advised me that the isuzu crosswind is much better option.

May I ask for your opinion on this. I am sorry for the long post. Thanks and more power

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    How much is your budget? If it's not a problem, mas ok kunin ang innova. Dami pang modern features kaysa adventure or crosswind. Yung 3rd row naman ay front facing and it has more leg room than most ppvs. You can still fit 3 people there comfortably and you can fold it to side pag di gagamitin yung isa kaya you can place things there. I believe spacious yan for 3 since malapad din siya tsaka di naman siguro masisira yung upuan pag pinatungan, basta wag lang sobrang bigat ilalagay mo.

Yung adventure at crosswind kasi, they are durable naman kaso old models na about 2 decades na nasa market tapos parang ngayon pa lang nila papalitan, in the case of adventure. Sa crosswind, you might expect the nvh to be very crude since yung engine niya eh maingay talaga dahil timing gear yan. Good though in the long run pero starting 2018, di na siguro pwede iregister unless imodify ng isuzu into a euro iv vehicle.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Don't worry about the Euro 4 requirement. As long as you buy the car this year, you will be able to use the car for as long as you want.

As for your choices. I'd choose the Adventure thanks to it's 7 seat configuration.

Sent from Zenfone 3 on Tsikot mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I will still check sa bank. Looking at installment for 5years. Kaya naisip ko po na AUV kc gagamitin for business din kung anu maisipan ni misis. Currently may ukay ukay business na kami but baka mag venture sa iba na need ng may cargo.

Tinignan namin adventure GLS parang 98K down and 19K monthly 5yrs.

Pag nakuha sa dasal, we will also go to Innova dealer to compare.

Thanks po sa mga inputs mga idol. Regards.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by marv_chua View Post

My wife and I are planning to buy an AUV. This will be use in sending the kids in school (near our house about 5kms), in business (will carry heavy things like bundles of ukay ukay), weekend trips to church with friends, and out of town with family (I have 3 kids).
    I planned first in buying Innova E diesel but I dont know if the 3rd row is comfy for adults. Also it is hassle that you need to bend the 2nd row in order to sit in 3rd row. Also putting heavy things above the seat might damage it.

We then check Adventure GLS which I think is great. But the dealer said it will be phased out and will be replaced. Also someone advised me that the isuzu crosswind is much better option.

May I ask for your opinion on this. I am sorry for the long post. Thanks and more power
    If you have a budget din naman better to stretch it out to an Innova. Adventure & Crosswind will be phased out by 2018.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Innova is much much better. Sobrang luma na ng adventure at crosswind

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Would you opt for a van instead of an AUV? Say Hiace commuter or the Nissan NV350. Yes they do cost much higher but the space you will have will be way more sufficient than the AUV's, you can load more stuff. Other good features of the vans as compared with AUV's, Powerful engine (way more!), More efficient, higher load capability, more comfortable to passengers as the space is great, to name a few. My brother was in the same dilema, and he has this bookstore business, he did'nt go wrong in choosing the NV350

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mas maluwag pa 3rd row ng Innova compared to Forts and MU-Xs and hindi tatama ang ulo mo sa ceiling if the occupants are on the taller side

tried loading tiles onto the folded seats and no problem. the Innova outclasses the two except maybe for loading and seating capacity

we have the three and nababagalan ako sa arangkada ng Adventure and Crosswind, kahit A/T pa yung Innova

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    If you'll either keep or sell the vehicle after some years of use, then you might want to consider the resale value. The innova will obviously be on top given that it's a toyota and is also the most modern of the three while the crosswind esp. the sportivo variants will be the 2nd because the sportivo is overpriced but it is also very reliable and fuel efficient at the same time. The adventure comes at last but it doesnt mean it's the worst. It's just that it's not as powerful as the innova nor as fuel efficient as the crosswind but while it can't really be compared to the former, it has better nvh levels than the latter for sure and some even say that it has more comfortable suspension than the isuzu. Both the adventure and the crosswind are smoke belchers though since of their old but reliable engines. Driving either of them in certain areas of edsa might catch an asbu's attention if caught redhanded so you should watch out for them.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    if you're old school and don't like complex modern engines

if you like to drive slow (like me )

if you don't mind buying a super old design

if you don't mind polluting the air

go for it

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Adventure or Isuzu Crosswind