New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I searched the forum and didn't find anything about the Mitsubishi Montero. Can anybody give any feedback about the car. My borther is thinking of buying because there's a diesel variant, but what other car do u think is comparable to the Montero. He prefers a diesel SUV. Thanks. 1.5M pala yun Montero brand new.

Sorry I saw the comparison thread na for Montero. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by seonadancing; December 8th, 2006 at 05:28 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    May diesel na pala na Montero? I thought it's only available in Gas.

Personally, I like this SUV. Masikip lang legroom for a guy my size though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Montero is basically the US version Pajero... and there's no diesel version of that if it's a true-blue Montero IMO.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *vinj - Oo nga pala! What I have in mind was the Montero Sport. Not the one based on the Pajero/Montero platfrom. Sorry po.

*seonadancing -sir, are you refering to the Montero as in the Pajero/Montero based platfrom? Or the Montero Sport? Nalito kse ako eh!
    Last edited by russpogi; December 8th, 2006 at 09:43 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think he is referring to the Montero Sport. The only diesel Montero you can get would have to come from Spain.

And a fullsize Montero costs significantly more than Php1.5M

The Monty Sport thread is also in the Diesel Forum.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yeah Montero Sport. Buti napigilan ko yun bayaw ko in buying a diesel fortuner. He is now leaning on the Montero sport kaso ngayon pinag tatalunan yun kulay. I voted for white, my dad prefers black, and my bro is thinking of silver.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Black basta maalaga sa paint....Pero ok din ang white!!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wala bang MT ang Montero?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    Yeah Montero Sport. Buti napigilan ko yun bayaw ko in buying a diesel fortuner. He is now leaning on the Montero sport kaso ngayon pinag tatalunan yun kulay. I voted for white, my dad prefers black, and my bro is thinking of silver.
    Nalito ako bossing, so merong available na Monty Sport diesel dito sa Pinas?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yes that's true, may diesel ang montero. We happen to own a Mitsubishi Montero na diesel (not sport variant but the one na mukhang Pajero with flared sides), we got it brand new way back in 2000 pero yung itsura nya kamukha pa din ng ibang bagong pajero na nakikita ko sa ibang Mitsubishi showroom, siguro difference lang sa front grills ng konti pero di pansin

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Mitsu Montero