• WRX MT

5 33.33%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Will get the is350 fsport instead

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    nice! sobrang ok na choice yan compared to the 2.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Will get the is350 fsport instead

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    nice! sobrang ok na choice yan compared to the 2.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    pag sakay ko palang sa showroom ng IS, ang laki na ng ngiti ko haha!

will get the white on red pero hindi available, will wait for 2 to 3 weeks daw, parating palang shipment nila

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

pag sakay ko palang sa showroom ng IS, ang laki na ng ngiti ko haha!

will get the white on red pero hindi available, will wait for 2 to 3 weeks daw, parating palang shipment nila
    Last edited by c_cube; June 27th, 2015 at 12:25 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Maximum reliability? Or you single again? Hahaha
    I won't have little terrors scratching and denting the finish. For example, our youngest kid put a dent on the rear left door of my wife's Rogue, barely two weeks in.

I don't know about you. But, my TLC disappears when I see dents and scratches. I just shrug and say, "Bleh. Forget it."
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 27th, 2015 at 08:11 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    How about the Lexus NX series?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Tried the NX the other day. Its okay but no firecracker --- the fxt is around the same in acceleration. Of course the interior is very nice and if you get the f-sport it has more goodies.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Made the reservations yesterday. They don't have stocks of my preferred ending of conduction sticker and have to wait for weeks.

SA kept on insisting to get the available stock but told him I wanted the "newer" unit

1435452839741.jpg

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Who was your agent? lorna?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i checked on the WRX that was displayed in one of the malls here. i think it was too small for a car valued at almost 2M. it didn't impress me at all (and the girl who attended to me wasn't that accommodating, you know, was just wearing shorts, shirt, and a pair of slippers. it aggravates). i think you add 200k to WRX you'll get a 3.5L V6 Camry.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Who was your agent? lorna?
    Jolly Lajom.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i checked on the WRX that was displayed in one of the malls here. i think it was too small for a car valued at almost 2M. it didn't impress me at all (and the girl who attended to me wasn't that accommodating, you know, was just wearing shorts, shirt, and a pair of slippers. it aggravates). i think you add 200k to WRX you'll get a 3.5L V6 Camry.
    That's my concern with the WRX, no wow factor but when i checked the jdm miata, cant take my eyes off it haha!

Bakit kaya ganyan mga SA noh? Nun una ko din punta sa lexus naka shorts at tshirt lang ako, walang gana yun SA sumagot sa mga tanong ko at ibenta produkto nila. Hindi man nga lang nag follow up sa akin kung kukuha ako eh pero pagbalik ko kahapon sa showroom sabay sabi "sir tatawagan palang kita para mag follow up" tas asikasong asikaso na.

Kung wala siya kahapon dun sa ibang agent ko talaga kukunin yun unit.
    Last edited by c_cube; June 28th, 2015 at 11:22 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    That showroom is really sosyal. Looks like a high end hotel lobby. I felt out of place inside. Daming big time fil-Chinese and even japanese ex pat customers.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast