New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by playplugg View Post
    Kung gagamitin ito as business purposes lalo kung merong mga meeting na client, for business deal, and by the end of the day, successful ang business deal.. at ang sasakyan ay nagagamit for generating income..since sa city driving naman ito ginagamit.

kahit higher variant pa yan...bawi naman yung expenses nyan.

kung kayo po ba ang magmamaneho most of the time? or meron ba kayong company/personal driver?
    yun po talaga ang question? purely city driving? less than 10KMS ang takbo everyday? field work po ba? most of the time ba ay lone driver or merong mga passenger or load factor (dala na gamit related sa business)?

In reality, magandang variant yung 2 vehicles na yan, at mas mataas pa ang comprehensive insurance ng dalawang sasakyan na yan kaysa sa PPV..
    It will be our secondary car. We have a fort 4x2 V and yes mainly city driving. We're from Iloilo. Sometimes traffic is bad but not as bad as manila

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jannmunion View Post
    Iloilo...It will be our secondary car. Sometimes traffic is bad but not as bad as manila
    Iloilo!!!! Took up a good bud's invite & drove lil 2 all the way there via 2 RoRos last Sept. Love your city, the people & your food. Your roads are generally good. Saw your traffic, not really that bad. Had imaginations of relocating.... That was fun!!! Aching for a rerun.[emoji4]
    Anyway, any of the 2 would serve you fine there. Follow your heart.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Iloilo!!!! Took up a good bud's invite & drove lil 2 all the way there via 2 RoRos last Sept. Love your city, the people & your food. Your roads are generally good. Saw your traffic, not really that bad. Had imaginations of relocating.... That was fun!!! Aching for a rerun.[emoji4]
    Anyway, any of the 2 would serve you fine there. Follow your heart.[emoji4]

Ahhhh i recommend this city actually. Cos its safer. Tho idk snce there's a change of mayor here so not sure if future projects will pusj through. Tho, maraming malls na ang nagsusulputan 😁💖 plus cheaper here

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Ahhhh i recommend this city actually. Cos its safer. Tho idk snce there's a change of mayor here so not sure if future projects will pusj through. Tho, maraming malls na ang nagsusulputan ���� plus cheaper here
    All true. Drove to Duma & Sipalay recently. Hope these places remain the same for a looooong time. Progress has its price, too steep for some.

Driving the cars you're drawn to + roadtrip adventures...Priceless.

Looking forward to the next Iloilo foodtrip. Good luck with your 2nd car search, sir!��

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    All true. Drove to Duma & Sipalay recently. Hope these places remain the same for a looooong time. Progress has its price, too steep for some.

Driving the cars you're drawn to + roadtrip adventures...Priceless.

Looking forward to the next Iloilo foodtrip. Good luck with your 2nd car search, sir!��
    Is that mazda 3 hatch?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Is that mazda 3 hatch?
    Yes, sir, both are hatches. The silver, a 3. The brown, a 2. They do their leg-stretching everywhere.[emoji4]
    Bacolod, Leyte, Bohol & hopefully Luzon are lined up. Oh, & Iloilo again, too.[emoji4]

Oh, the sedan3? You won't need much...it's a looker[emoji7]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Yes, sir, both are hatches. The silver, a 3. The brown, a 2. They do their leg-stretching everywhere.[emoji4]
    Bacolod, Leyte, Bohol & hopefully Luzon are lined up. Oh, & Iloilo again, too.[emoji4]

Oh, the sedan3? You won't need much...it's a looker[emoji7]

Totl ba sir? Dilemma pa rin ako sa dalawa eh. Not sure with the rear leg room kasi. And fuel consumption 1.8 v 2.0. Tho mas better naman talaga daw driving experience sa mazda... head turner naman dalawa hahah

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Totl ba sir? Dilemma pa rin ako sa dalawa eh. Not sure with the rear leg room kasi. And fuel consumption 1.8 v 2.0. Tho mas better naman talaga daw driving experience sa mazda... head turner naman dalawa hahah
    Rear legroom lamang na lamang ang Civic.

FC ng 1.8, eto based on actual data:

City - 8.59 km/L
    Mixed - 11.53 km/L
    Highway - 15.146 km/L
    Overall average over 19,000 km - 10.98 km/L

What do you define as "better driving experience"? Have you test driven both?

You're right, pareho namang head-turner.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by E*tpc View Post
    I own both the mazda 3 speed and the civic RS turbo. For fuel economy and fun to drive, agility I'd go for the mz3. For interior space it would still be the civic specially the rear legroom noted that the mz3 is a tad smaller but anyone 5'7 or 5'8 will have no trouble at the rear of the mz3 unless you're terribly horizontally challenged. Since you're comparing the mid spec version the civic 1.8e is the old engine from a decade ago.

So totl M3 vs 1.8E its still M3?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I wouldn't gauge FC numbers on displacement of different engines these days. Skyactivs are hi compression engines that run on regular petrol... Compression ratio is directly proportional to efficiency. The SKY version in our market is similar to the US...13:1 while Europe, Japan gets the higher 14:1. This is among the reasons why they were able to escape from the going CVT. Other makes went CVT bandwagon to achieve FC targets.
    Another factor would be power to weight ratio, I see relatively similar consumption figures between 1.5 & 2.0 3s....just as I saw how the 1HDT 6cyl cruisers would easily beat the 2.5 4D56T of old Pajeros in FC. So the old displacement rule doesn't always hold.
    The differences between TOTL & 2.0 3s, besides the audio system, are generally cosmetic. Mine is just the 1.5 hatch tho...& 3+years in....still immensely enjoyed.[emoji4]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast