New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jannmunion View Post
    Ay sorry didnt check the username sir. Uhmm i actually like the civic. Kaso medo konti time and distance ko to test drive since stock yung tinry ko. Kaso totl ng mazda kasi yung other option which has all the tech esp iloop istop and sunroof. Ang ganda ng illumination ng sunroof kasi haha
    My Mazda 3 has a sunroof. It was a fun feature at first, but in reality there's really not much need for it. The sun shines so brightly in the Philippines that you have enough illumination from your windows, and if you open the sunroof in broad daylight, sobrang init.

Nice to have though and it's a cute feature but not a dealbreaker.

If you like the Civic more, get the Civic. If you like the Mazda 3 more, get the Mazda 3.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My Mazda 3 has a sunroof. It was a fun feature at first, but in reality there's really not much need for it. The sun shines so brightly in the Philippines that you have enough illumination from your windows, and if you open the sunroof in broad daylight, sobrang init.

If you like the Civic more, get the Civic. If you like the Mazda 3 more, get the Mazda 3.

i leave it open in the mornings 7-730am, glass and all...not that hot pa, gusto kong naiinitan ako sa mornings..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017

Hows the driving experience w m3? Esp transmission? Factor din pala paddle shifters but i dont think i can use it in city drive tho.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hows the driving experience w m3? Esp transmission? Factor din pala paddle shifters but i dont think i can use it in city drive tho.
    My Mazda 3 2.0 is a 2004 model, while my Civic is the 2017 model. But I've also driven the current Mazda 3 2.0. Like I said in my previous post, the Mazda 3 is more engaging, the Civic is more comfortable.

I drive hundreds of kilometers a day with my Civic and it's not tiring to drive at all whether heavy traffic or twisty mountain roads.

The Mazda feels fast even when it's slow so it feels more exciting, the Civic feels slow even when it's fast so it's not tiring too drive. But like I said, don't be fooled by the Civic's comfortable ride - it can take corners as quickly as the Mazda.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    My Mazda 3 2.0 is a 2004 model, while my Civic is the 2017 model. But I've also driven the current Mazda 3 2.0. Like I said in my previous post, the Mazda 3 is more engaging, the Civic is more comfortable.

I drive hundreds of kilometers a day with my Civic and it's not tiring to drive at all whether heavy traffic or twisty mountain roads.

The Mazda feels fast even when it's slow so it feels more exciting, the Civic feels slow even when it's fast so it's not tiring too drive. But like I said, don't be fooled by the Civic's comfortable ride - it can take corners as quickly as the Mazda.

Ahhh!!! Im really sorry di ko binabasa usernames kasi. Ikaw pala yun hahah im so sorry. Thanks sir! This thread is really helpful baka mag civic na rin lang kami. But question, would you pick the burgundy, dark gray, black, or cosmic blue? Hahah sorry again

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The Sky tranny is among its strong points. Most enthusiasts & tranny rebuilders shun CVTs. The paddles are a convenience for passes & climbs. I had to gather OE parts to hook them up to our base 2 which came w/o paddles.
    You can learn more about the Sky 6AT below...
    Mazda's SKYACTIV
    MAZDA: SKYACTIV-DRIVE | SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY

Learn more on CVTs here:
    CVT Transmission Pros & Cons | Certified Transmission Repair

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ahhh!!! Im really sorry di ko binabasa usernames kasi. Ikaw pala yun hahah im so sorry. Thanks sir! This thread is really helpful baka mag civic na rin lang kami. But question, would you pick the burgundy, dark gray, black, or cosmic blue? Hahah sorry again
    My ranking of colors:

1. Cosmic Blue (dark blue, this is what I have)
    2. White Orchid Pearl (pearl white, +20k)
    3. Lunar Silver (silver)
    4. Modern Steel (dark grey)
    5. Midnight Burgundy (purplish black)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    My ranking of colors:

3. Lunar Silver (silver)

Yes i think the cosmic is unique! Thanks!!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    My ranking of colors:

3. Lunar Silver (silver)

Ang ganda sir jut703! Metal finish po ang mags nyo? Ano size?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_arrow View Post
    Ang ganda sir jut703! Metal finish po ang mags nyo? Ano size?
    Yes, it's polished silver, 18" rims.
    These are originally from the Accord V6.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast