New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Yup, those two aren't made to be driven off-road anyway. If you want a great off road suv get a range rover.
    Yupx2. BMW has never claimed them as off-road SUVs. In fact, BMW specifically labels the X-series as SAVs... or Sports Activity Vehicles. They're tuned specifically for better on-road performance than off-road.

It's worth noting that Porsche manages to match the on-road performance, though, with the Cayenne while still giving it good off-road muscle.

Of course, the Cayenne commands one heck of a price premium for this...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    though the X3 became a champion car last year in dakar.....so durability wise, I think it can really perform, on the contrary the qatari who drove it last year has ditch the bimmer and switched to a hummer for this years race..... and the Bimmer was nowhere to be found.... I wonder....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Paris-Dakar vehicles are bespoke race-built cars. The X3 there is a space-frame buggy specially built and reinforced for the race. The only thing it shares with the road-going car are the headlights and the profile....

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    For me, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Q7 2012 model and Land Cruiser.
    IMHO, gas is not a problem for those who can afford high end car/s. And in fact, lumalakas pag gamit ng gas ang isang kotse pag mali ang pag tapak (like rapid acceleration, hard braking, etc.)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Luxury Diesel SUV