New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Alright, now we already removed Toyota Fortuner from the list (because its the biggest and it is also the most expensive to maintain, my mom also didn't quite liked the Back exterior of Fort)

Sorry for branding Sportivo as an SUV. We really don't put a big emphasis whether the car is SUV or AUV as it almost looks the same and the sizes are also no different.

My final choices
    1.) Montero Sport (black) -Topnotch, stunning looks, safety features, more powerful engine?
    2.) Sportivo (black) - Smaller, cheaper, less maintenance cost

Last question na lang po talaga, is it easy to maneuver a Montero sport? Hindi po ba mabigat dalhin because of its size and weight?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Between the Montero and the Sportivo, I'd give the Montero the win on dexterity, comfortable ride for its size, and competitive fuel consumption. Oh, don't forget the high resale value.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Montero na... It is, at least, a modern and competent vehicle with a good array of safety features and a good engine. Pag-isipan mo if you buy a Sportivo, its like buying a pimped up Revo on stilts. It may be a good thing or not, depending on you.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ...might as well consider Hyundai Santa Fe 4x2, or the new Kia Sportage, ....i got my kia sportage two months ago and im happy...
    got a good deal..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    A friend of mine (who lives in Davao Oriental) bought an Actyon (Ssangyong) kasi hindi raw mainit sa mata.

He's pretty happy with it and thinks he actually made a better choice than his originally planned Sportivo or Tucson.
    Di nga mainit sa mata baka mag suffer ka naman sa low quality

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pero for your choices i'll go for the montero din. Just check the horsepower, walang sinabi sportivo. Parehong diesel. But we have acrosswind 2008. Wala ako masabi sa reliability. Kung saan saan namin dinala parang chinachallenge ka pa na gamitin mo ng gamitin. You just have to settle nga lang sa mahinang acceleration.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Matagal na rin naman strada/MS at hindi magiging best-seller yan if mahinag klase. Mas matibay nga lang sportivo IMO.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    nandito pala si lolo ry_tore.
    hello po lolo.
    btw we have sportivo,ok naman siya tipid sa crudo at mura pms.
    kung ako papipiliin sa choices mo,
    alam na MS talaga ako.
    Layo kaya agwat ng xwind sa MS isa pa overpriced ang isuzu kaya mag MS ka nlng.
    btw ano pinili mo ts?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    nu na na poh news... alin sa dalawa binili... para matapos na..

strange ... ms is way ahead over the sportivo... but yet galing ng isuzu... madami nabulag ngmukhang suv ... pretending to be an suv but yet again real indentity is an auv...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by raphnext21 View Post
    nu na na poh news... alin sa dalawa binili... para matapos na..

strange ... ms is way ahead over the sportivo... but yet galing ng isuzu... madami nabulag ngmukhang suv ... pretending to be an suv but yet again real indentity is an auv...
    Hindi Isuzu ang magaling, meron din mga uninformed at tamad mag-research na Pinoys. Not that Isuzu produce bad vehicles, it's just that the pricing for the Crosswind & I-van is a crime!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Looking to buy a 4x2 Manual Mid-sized SUV