New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Hi folks. I just wish to know what the differences are feature-for-feature between the current Santa Fe R-series 2.2L 2WD and the Kia Sorento 7-seater Diesel A/T.

Kahit papano, may idea na ko sa specs ng Santa Fe based sa HARI website pero di ako sigurado kung accurate yung info sa Kia Phils website re the Sportage. Totoo bang may 13 variants ang Sportage sa Pinas at wala silang lahat pinagkaiba sa specs bukod sa engine at seating capacity?

I also saw in the Hyundai thread about an alleged spy pic of the upcoming 3rd Gen Santa Fe. Lalabas na kaya dito sa Pinas yun by next year o sa 2013 pa?

Salamat mga bro.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Bump. Anyone?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Bump. Anyone?
    when i was going to get the 5str EX e VGT variant of the sorento here are the noticable features:
    push start
    dual auto climate control

other else are more or less pretty much the same with the sta fe. I would get the sorento tho as the new gen SF might be around the corner next year

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Thanks sir. Just saw the latest spy pics of the new gen SF showing the interior, looks promising. Will probably wait for undisguised photos of it, then decide.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sorento pa rin ako ... looks better for me IMO. But those two perform well.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just curious, pwede kaya magpainstall ng 3rd row sa 5 seater Sorento sa Korean parts shops in Banawe like Seiring? Considering na ang laki laki ng price gap between the 5 seater and the 7 seater.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    lagay nalang orocan pag kailangan ng extra seats. hehehehe. joke.

I always liked more the Sorento than the Santa Fe. And it seems to be more comfortable.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Just curious, pwede kaya magpainstall ng 3rd row sa 5 seater Sorento sa Korean parts shops in Banawe like Seiring? Considering na ang laki laki ng price gap between the 5 seater and the 7 seater.
    parang i heard that it costs 50k to have additional 3rd row seating for the 5str

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    parang i heard that it costs 50k to have additional 3rd row seating for the 5str

pwede naman magpalagay ng 3rd row kung gugustuhin problem lang is walang atang aircon vent for 3rd row so medyo magiging mainit sa 3rd row...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe R-2.2L 2WD vs. 2011 Kia Sorento Diesel A/T 2WD 7-seater