New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Your preferred car brands if you are seriously buying a luxury car?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • AUDI

7 22.58%
  • BMW

10 32.26%
  • Mercedes Benz

9 29.03%
  • Porsche

3 9.68%
  • Jaguar

2 6.45%
  • Lexus

13 41.94%
  • Land Rover / Ranger Rover

4 12.90%
  • Chrysler

0 0%
  • Chevy

0 0%
  • Ford

1 3.23%
  • Honda

1 3.23%
  • Toyota

1 3.23%
  • Nissan

2 6.45%
  • Mazda

1 3.23%
  • Mitsubishi

1 3.23%
  • Suzuki

1 3.23%
  • Volvo

2 6.45%
  • Hyundai

0 0%
  • Kia

0 0%
  • Isuzu

0 0%
  • Subaru

1 3.23%
  • Other brands not mentioned

1 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi guys! Im an advertising major from DLSU and I'm currently having my thesis regarding Lexus brand. I would just like to ask everybody's opinion on Lexus, and if there are Lexus owners out there would it be possible for us to send our survey to your email? It would really help us in making an advertising campaign for Lexus for our thesis.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi! I just want to ask your opinion regarding these three luxury car brands. Which do you think is the best brand and why? And what's the first most important thing for you when buying a car? Thank you!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What? Mercedes versus Benz? Mercedes-Benz versus BMW siguro ibigsabihin niyo? Ano bang model mismong hinahanap niyo? Yung bago ba o luma? Generally, BMW has the best performance, Mercedes-Benz is the most luxurious, and Lexus is the most economical to maintain (being a Toyota at heart ). Can you elaborate more on your question so we can help you further?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    BMW.

I mean, if given a chance na kayo bibili ng car, ano mas pipiliin nyo dun sa 3. or ano ung top 3 choices mo sa luxury cars including other luxury cars like audi, volvo? Do you know ba why people usually buy BMW or Mercedes or Audi over Lexus?

Thanks so much!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by karenroserobles View Post
    Hi! I just want to ask your opinion regarding these three luxury car brands. Which do you think is the best brand and why? And what's the first most important thing for you when buying a car? Thank you!
    Not even going to consider other brands like the following?

-Audi
    -Jaguar
    -Volvo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi! Also considering those brands. I just put BMW and Mercedes because these are the popular luxury brands. I just want to know your opinion regarding these brands. Thank you!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Lexus is just Toyota's luxury/performance division and they most certainly do not have the heritage and brand panache of the European brands. In fact I respect Nissan's Infiniti and Honda's Acura more. If I had such outrageous amounts of money and were going to add cars to my garage, I'd stay away from the "generic" BMW and Mercedes and go for Audi instead. I really do like Audi's design and they are really catching up to BMW and Mercedes. Admittedly, I am not a fan of Volvo's current design language. I find it too wild to be elegant.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Lexus is just Toyota's luxury/performance division and they most certainly do not have the heritage and brand panache of the European brands. In fact I respect Nissan's Infiniti and Honda's Acura more. If I had such outrageous amounts of money and were going to add cars to my garage, I'd stay away from the "generic" BMW and Mercedes and go for Audi instead. I really do like Audi's design and they are really catching up to BMW and Mercedes. Admittedly, I am not a fan of Volvo's current design language. I find it too wild to be elegant.
    Thanks so much for this! Really helps me a lot!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Admittedly, I am not a fan of Volvo's current design language. I find it too wild to be elegant.
    Too bad that you don't like Volvo... I was able to test drive the S60-T6 last year and the S60-T4 and S60-T5 a couple of weeks ago and they are superb cars if you are in the market for a personal-driven European luxury sedan. The T6 has the power and handling that might rival a Mitsu EVO but with the luxury matching any current BMW 3 series.

The lesser T4 and T5 have less power and a bit less toys than the T6 model but even the lowest T4 with it's 1.6L turbo engine, has more than enough grunt to make anyone smile when you floor the gas pedal.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I just want to ask, for you what would be Lexus' strength over other brands?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast