New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Hi guys. I need help kasi malapit na matapos yung year na ito and that's also the reason why I'm buying a new car, hindi na ako papaabot sa increase ng tax next year. Nag-research naman ako sa different pick-ups like HiLux, Ranger, Strada, Colorado. I have only tested the Colorado and Ranger, and from there mas feel ko ang Ranger.. Nagpunta rin ako sa Toyota and Mitsubishi to check the prices of their pick-up variants. I'm not looking for the high-end but also not the base variants. My budget ranges from 1.1 to 1.25. I'll consider yung maintenance charge. I may consider the price of 1.3m if the maintenance cost low. Like the HiLux G costs 1.3m+ which is more expensive than the Ranger XLT (1.2m) but the maintenance of Toyota is less expensive than Ford. Other than the price, is the use. I have little knowledge about the specs of cars. although I tried to research, I'm still having a hard time in choosing one. I may use it in the future for heavy carries. Hindi naman din ako mag ooff road masyado. Yung suspension din is a main factor. And importantly, yung water wading depth since nasa may mababahaing area yung everyday work ko. That's all lang naman, great suspension, good for heavy load, and good for battling floods. Add ko lang na mas better if Electronic Powered na yung steering.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Navara should be on your shortlist kung ganun..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    metro manila use or provincial?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Navara should be on your shortlist kung ganun..
    Aight, I'll check again the specs of it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    metro manila use or provincial?

Can be both, since I live in Cavite but work in Manila

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Your handle suggests rhe rnger already heheh.

A friend of mine is happy with his strada. His deciding factor was ease of parking in one of eastwood's tight parking lots since his lady frequents the area for work and leisure heheh.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Your handle suggests rhe rnger already heheh.

A friend of mine is happy with his strada. His deciding factor was ease of parking in one of eastwood's tight parking lots since his lady frequents the area for work and leisure heheh.
    Yup, the Ranger is on my list Sa tingin ko mahihirapan ako at first sa parking since most of the pick-ups in my budget doesn't have a reverse camera as a guide in my parking. Maninibago pa ako since pick-up na hehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Normally madali lang magpalagay ng camera... Depends on the vehicle though.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    you can opt for a reversing camera and sensor naman outside casa...

the ranger is nice but isnt this the longest boat here?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Normally madali lang magpalagay ng camera... Depends on the vehicle though.
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    you can opt for a reversing camera and sensor naman outside casa...

the ranger is nice but isnt this the longest boat here?

I will surely install a reverse camera if ever the pick-up that I chose doesn't have one, I'll talk about this later nalang kapag meron na

I'm fine with any size/length as long as it contains the attributes that I need, any recommendations sir?

Although this post should make me think on other brands that's not in my mind, the pro and cons, so that I can choose wisely before I buy one

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Strada!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast