New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Haha, what a coincidence. Ernessa name nung SA na nakausap ko nun. :D. I did not personally try and sit at the 3rd row of the TB to understand how it fares against the Fortuner and Montero, but I am concerned how comfortable the seats will be if 3 people sit there instead of just 2, kasi parang may small gap siya sa gitna unlike sa Fortuner and Montero.
    The TB's 3rd row only sits 2. The one in between the 2 seats of the 3rd row ay pwedeng lagayan ng mga gamit during long trips and is made of hard plastic.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by numbah5; November 19th, 2013 at 03:07 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Haha, what a coincidence. Ernessa name nung SA na nakausap ko nun. :D. I did not personally try and sit at the 3rd row of the TB to understand how it fares against the Fortuner and Montero, but I am concerned how comfortable the seats will be if 3 people sit there instead of just 2, kasi parang may small gap siya sa gitna unlike sa Fortuner and Montero.
    I'm close to Chevrolet Makati by the way, because Chevy Makati is one of Trailblazer Club Philippines' dealer-partners. Kilala ako ng buong sales team nila, same with Chevrolet Commonwealth.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The TB's 3rd row only sits 2. The one in between the 2 seats of the 3rd row ay pwedeng lagayan ng mga gamit during long trips and is made of hard plastic.

Pero the thing in between the 2 seats is not elevated, but depressed, so I think pwedeng pagkasyahin na 3 people sa 3rd row if the need to arises. However will it still be more comfortable as compared to the Fortuner and Monty?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pero the thing in between the 2 seats is not elevated, but depressed, so I think pwedeng pagkasyahin na 3 people sa 3rd row if the need to arises. However will it still be more comfortable as compared to the Fortuner and Monty?
    It depends on who will be sitting there. As long as the butt doesn't touch the hard plastic part, it will be more comfortable than the Fort and Monty due in part also that there's is a no knees up position on the TB's 3rd row seats.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    It depends on who will be sitting there. As long as the butt doesn't touch the hard plastic part, it will be more comfortable than the Fort and Monty due in part also that there's is a no knees up position on the TB's 3rd row seats.

I see... thanks for the clarification. I should have tried sitting there when I had the chance.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    2.5 yung MT at 2.8 yung AT ng Trailblazer?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    2.5 yung MT at 2.8 yung AT ng Trailblazer?
    Yes sir! All A/T variants are powered by the 2.8L Duramax Diesel 2 engine which has 200 ps and 500 Nm of torque, and the M/T variant is powered by the 2.5L Duramax Diesel 2 engine which has 163 ps and 380 Nm of torque.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Kindly advice: Foruner, Trailblazer or Everest?