New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    In terms of Safety, Comfort, Fuel efficiency and price.

Safety: Same safety features I think.
    Comfort: Definitely TrailB with its 5-link with Coil Spring rear suspension
    Fuel Efficiency: Almost the same yung 3, pero Everest ang may highest average fuel consumption. Nasa 5-9 km/l (based from my friend's everest).
    Price: Sulit sa specs ang TrailB dito with 200HP and 500Nm torque, pero talo ata sa toys na kasama since bago palang sa market

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I own a Chevy Trailblazer and I don't agree na malakas siya sa diesel. Sure, it's not as frugal as a Jazz or a Vios but what would you expect from a 2.5/2.8 liter engine. My economy varies between 7 and 10 km / liter. Purely city-driven with Ortigas ext/C5/Makati rush hour traffic conditions.
    wow thats really good FC. thats what compact cars usually get in the same situation.

id get a fort/monty. as much as i love the exclusivity nakakatakot din. baka pahirapan sa parts. tulad ng kakilala ko. meron nung current gen pajero. 1 month stuck sa casa kasi walang parts.

scratch that. id get a santa fe in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Mikemike07; November 5th, 2013 at 03:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    betwwen the 3 i choose TOTL trailblazer.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I'd pick the Fortuner.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I prefer the Everest.

It being replaced next year? Sure.

Papalitan na din naman ang Fortuner sooner or later. 8 years na sya sa market. The current Everest is just 6 years since 2007 (pre-facelift) and I like the fact that it has 5 speed AT (vs 4AT of the Fortuner), 18" wheels, side swinging hatch and rear door mounted spare. Very practical. Plus it is heavily discounted.

But to each his own.

Goodluck.

Ito rin naging reasons ko why I choose the everest. Besides, kasama pa ang montero, sta Fe, sorento.. sa mga selection.

Everest was selected because of the space, maganda ang vision for both the driver & the passengers pas nakaupo ka sa respective seats, hindi hirap mga bata magbukas at magsara sa rear door kahit na less than 5' tall pa lang sila.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'd check out the fort 2.5v and probably wait for the 5 a/t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Lahat ba nitong pinag-pipilian top of the line?

I'd suggest you bring your family to the showroom to check out each one. Since you will be the one riding the car, your opinion along with your family's counts the most. The 3.0L Fortuner is not known for it's fuel efficiency, interior is also quite cramped and with limited headroom for the 2nd and 3rd rows. The Trailblazer seems to be an excellent proposition, but then I'm still not sold on Chevy's local dealer support and parts supply as of the moment. The Everest is a rather safe choice. It's been in the market long with no issues. It's also got the most interior space.

Aren't you considering the Montero Sport, Sorento and Santa Fe?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Toyota Fortuner anytime of the day.

sent from my shellpawn...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    If your choice is based on value for money, I would select the Trailblazer LTZ for the safety features, ride comfort and the space 4X4.

If you prefer to have a safe choice, then I would select the Fortuner. The Everest is a little longer but the Trailblazer is wider and more appealling. If you prefer ease in driving, the Montero might be deserving of your attention.

For better driving experience plus comfort and a little touch of elegance, then go for the Sorrento or Santa-Fe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    If your choice is based on value for money, I would select the Trailblazer LTZ for the safety features, ride comfort and the space 4X4.

If you prefer to have a safe choice, then I would select the Fortuner. The Everest is a little longer but the Trailblazer is wider and more appealling. If you prefer ease in driving, the Montero might be deserving of your attention.

For better driving experience plus comfort and a little touch of elegance, then go for the Sorrento or Santa-Fe.
    Sir you forgot the class leading power and torque outputs of the Trailblazer

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Kindly advice: Foruner, Trailblazer or Everest?