New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Ok lang ang rear door mounted spare sa lalaki, sa babae hindi. It is easier to lower and raise the bottom mounted spare kasi, just turn the nut and it lowers and raises. That is one consideration i look at since my wife also drives. Laki pa naman ng gulong ng suv.
    Additional point to consider - mas madali nakawin ang bottom-mounted spare. Just last week, yung brand new Ranger ng friend ko na less than 1 week old, ninakawan ng spare. And to think sa covered Ayala parking pa siya.

Kaya ako whenever I'm in Manila iniiwan ko spare sa bahay. Di bale nang mahassle pag na-flat, kaysa manakawan ng ganun ganun lang.

Wala pa kong nababalitaang rear mounted spare na ninakaw.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Trailblazer 4x2 2.8 with the upgraded engine is kick-ass. So far the only ladder-frame that can rival the Santa Fe and Sorento in terms of roll-on performance. It's incredibly fast.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hows the aftersales services of Chevy, Toyota, and Ford? And Mitusbishi if you know it.

Hows the maintenance schedule and prices..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Toyota Fortuner is a safe choice. Reliable and parts are readily available. Usually people have the Montero Sport as part of their options though.. took the new Trailblazer 2.8L for a test ride during Auto Focus and I like the power and features that it has. Dunno if biased opinion siya pero according to the SA who was with me for the test drive out of the 3 (Fortuner, Montero, Trailblazer) the TB has the best 3rd row space, which is one of our deciding factors in buying a family car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Based on my own experience the TB has the best 3rd row seat among the three in terms of comfort, amenities and aesthetic since it folds flat on the floor, compared to the Fort and Monty. Although, I wouldn't have an idea while it's running. The view also is comforting from the third row since it's slightly heightened.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Based on my own experience the TB has the best 3rd row seat among the three in terms of comfort, amenities and aesthetic since it folds flat on the floor, compared to the Fort and Monty. Although, I wouldn't have an idea while it's running. The view also is comforting from the third row since it's slightly heightened.
    That was what the SA also told me and showed me. Tawag ata niya doon orchestrator seats.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Toyota Fortuner is a safe choice. Reliable and parts are readily available. Usually people have the Montero Sport as part of their options though.. took the new Trailblazer 2.8L for a test ride during Auto Focus and I like the power and features that it has. Dunno if biased opinion siya pero according to the SA who was with me for the test drive out of the 3 (Fortuner, Montero, Trailblazer) the TB has the best 3rd row space, which is one of our deciding factors in buying a family car.
    If the SA who accompanied you during the test drive is from Chevrolet Makati named Nessa, I was the one who told her that the TB has the best 3rd row space among the TB, Montero and Fortuner. I used to own a Fortuner, and I currently own a Montero and a Trailblazer. The TB has the best 3rd row space and is the most comfortable to sit on, even on long drives. You don't have a knees up sitting position on the TB's 3rd row unlike the Monty and the Fort.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i was on the same boat as the TS, i got a re-car from our company and will contact chevy makati tomorrow to tell them that i'm ready to purchase a 4x2 a/t TBZ. it was a close fight between the everest and the TBZ though. btw does the 4x2 a/t have an 18" rim or just the 16" rim?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i was on the same boat as the TS, i got a re-car from our company and will contact chevy makati tomorrow to tell them that i'm ready to purchase a 4x2 a/t TBZ. it was a close fight between the everest and the TBZ though. btw does the 4x2 a/t have an 18" rim or just the 16" rim?
    Bro foresterx, the 4x2 A/T only has 16" rims and tires since it's a LT variant. There are some members of TBCPh who are LTZ variant owners that will be upgrading tires and rims soon. You might want to wait for their stock 18" tires and rims.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If the SA who accompanied you during the test drive is from Chevrolet Makati named Nessa, I was the one who told her that the TB has the best 3rd row space among the TB, Montero and Fortuner. I used to own a Fortuner, and I currently own a Montero and a Trailblazer. The TB has the best 3rd row space and is the most comfortable to sit on, even on long drives. You don't have a knees up sitting position on the TB's 3rd row unlike the Monty and the Fort.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Haha, what a coincidence. Ernessa name nung SA na nakausap ko nun. :D. I did not personally try and sit at the 3rd row of the TB to understand how it fares against the Fortuner and Montero, but I am concerned how comfortable the seats will be if 3 people sit there instead of just 2, kasi parang may small gap siya sa gitna unlike sa Fortuner and Montero.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Kindly advice: Foruner, Trailblazer or Everest?