New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    pick-ups are meant to be workhorses and will be more comfortable in the rough stuff. Be mindful that however good and strong points these beasts offer, they are after all machines that will have parts that will breakdown during its service lifetime. I will choose the one that has better aftersales support....
    Thanks for the inputs Bossing. I had my share of bad experiences with both Toyota and Ford including mitsu, but to a specific dealers only. So I guess after sales will definitely depend on the dealer.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Aftersales support depende pa rin sa mga service advisor at sa mga tao nila. Kung mahigpit ang enforcement ng dealership sa service, doon ka lang makaka 1 point. Hindi rin lahat ng Toyota maayos, may ilan ilan ding sumasablay. Sinasabi ng karamihan di daw ayos sa Subaru Alabang, pero personally di pa ko nagkaron ng problema sa kanila

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
    Planning on getting a 4X4 Pickup truck before end of the year, I just would like to ask for your comments and/or suggestions regarding the 2 pickup trucks.

Additional inputs as to why choose the one over the other will surely be of great help in choosing. TIA.
    Nakapag-test drive na ako ng latest hilux na 4x2 2.4, 6speed MT and 4x4 3.2 AT..

Kung sa handling performance naman, hindi naman nagkakalayo.. mas malakas talaga ang 3.2 ranger.. yun lang, once na nag-full stop at traffic, once na nilagay sa N, lalo kung sanay sa conventional AT, once itapik sa N, ok na, ang ranger, hindi sya papasok sa N, kailangan pindutin ang shift knob, pag napasobra ang tapik, sa R ang bagsak.. pitik lang ang kailangan..

kung 4x4 din naman, mas mainam talaga na i-test drive.. kasi majority talaga, puro 4x2, ang 4x4, bibihira, dapat malaman nyo yung capabilities ng both unit, kung part-time 4WD or full time AWD/4WD..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The Hilux has always been a favorite of insurgent groups worldwide. ISIS and Al-Qaeda can't be wrong!

Why Rebel Groups Love the Toyota Hilux

"When a perplexed Kilcullen began to investigate, he says, he discovered that the incongruous flags were linked to what he says is one of the most important, and unnoticed, weapons of guerrilla war in Afghanistan and across the world: the lightweight, virtually indestructible Toyota Hilux truck."

ISIS Endorses the Toyota Hilux to the Chagrin of Toyota, Everyone Else - Maxim

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    The Hilux has always been a favorite of insurgent groups worldwide. ISIS and Al-Qaeda can't be wrong!

Why Rebel Groups Love the Toyota Hilux

"When a perplexed Kilcullen began to investigate, he says, he discovered that the incongruous flags were linked to what he says is one of the most important, and unnoticed, weapons of guerrilla war in Afghanistan and across the world: the lightweight, virtually indestructible Toyota Hilux truck."

ISIS Endorses the Toyota Hilux to the Chagrin of Toyota, Everyone Else - Maxim

I think the world will be much peaceful if the isis endorses ford f-150.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12