New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by secx View Post
    bago to ah wala na palang 800cc alto? binago po ba ang interior ng alto? pangit po kasi ng interior neto
    It's better. Don't expect it to be Swift quality, but it's much better than before.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    picanto nalang sir

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I'm more keen on choosing a Celerio over the others. If you can wait until august, Mitsubishi would start selling the Mirage.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    I'm more keen on choosing a Celerio over the others. If you can wait until august, Mitsubishi would start selling the Mirage.
    nasa magkano price range kaya niyang mirage, at may ilabas kaya silang manual transmission.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    i got the 1.2 picanto.. i know it's in the range of the accent but the number of reports due to the engine knock issue really left a bad impression on me. that and the incredibly bad aftersales reviews i read in the accent thread.

i'd rather get the 1.2 "almost" top of the line picanto (may "gold" variant na kalokohan ang presyo at 800K) than risk getting an accent that might have the engine knock issue.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yup. No more 800cc variants. Base price is now in the 430k range. I don't know if you can find dealerships still selling off old stock of the 800cc, but I doubt it.
    pasensha na boss
    late na ko sa balita , wala na palang 800cc alto hehe ..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    pasensha na boss
    late na ko sa balita , wala na palang 800cc alto hehe ..
    Wala na nga.
    I think K10 stands for 1.0L rin.

They share the same engine with the Celerio na.

Yeahp, don't buy Wheels' Gold variants. It's pure BS. Overpriced pa ng sobra.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sige i search ko po muna itong alto 1.0 no idea ako sa looks nito baka nakakahiyang i-drive. I'll check Mirage too... Pero sa Picanto 1.2 parang hindi napo kaya ng budget.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    I'll go with Picanto..proven na to eh and yung Chev casa ang alam ko mahal maintenance.
    I asked my Spark agent, 4800 daw ang PMS. Sa Picanto po ba?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    not sure with the PMS. malayo pa ako sa unang PMS sched eh.. first PMS is at 7500. sabi naman nung SA ko pwedeng sa labas ako bumili ng oils / parts for the PMS. kelangan nga lang sa Casa talaga gawin ang PMS. pwede sa labas kunin ang materyales.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help me choose BNEW 2012 model ( EON / Spark / Picanto / Celerio / i10 )