Good day everyone,

I need assistance in picking a car. Ive been reading a lot of forums, magazines, internet articles and gone through a lot of test drives for the past 1.5 months. However, I still havent made up my mind.

Some details to those who want to help out: Just came from a Hyundai Santa Fe. This will be my primary car and my budget is 1.5 to 2.2 million. I don't really need the 7 seats. I drive alone 75% of the time and have a driver some of the other time. Every Sunday, i drive the car with two women and 1 kid on board. Sometimes, I have the driver on Sunday so there would be 5 of us and I will be seated at the back. My primary place of work is only 15 mins away from my place in Ortigas. I usually go out of town 2 times a month (Subic/Tagaytay). I would appreciate something that is really easy on the eyes.

Here are some values I want in the car with a score of 5 being the highest
Looks 5 (Photogenic.)
Prestige/Executive-look/Image/Chick-factor 5 (Im a 31 yr old up single yuppie/businessman)
Comfort 5 (I am sensitive to side to side motion and vehicle behavior on uneven roads on low speeds which I found in the SF)
Roominess 4 (The back is good enough for 2 adults and 8 yr old kid)
Kit 4 (I am a techie. Coming from the Santa Fe, I would expect at least 4 cup holders, HID)
Interiors 4 (I like good leather and modern touches. Easy to clean leather so I am avoidng beige)
Ease to use 4 (rear sensors and a possible upgrade to a rear view camera is a plus, I appreciate good visibility as well)
Speed 4 (I need something that would easily overtake laege slow vehicles when going up Tagaytay or when in 2 lane provincial roads. I appreciate punchy acceleration but am not a speed freak.)
Handling 4 (I am usually a safe driver but do like hitting corners every now and then)
Maintenance cost 3.5
Resale Value 3 (Most likely will not be selling this car for at least 6 years, unless maintenance of failing parts gets to be a problem)

I have looked at the Honda Accord, Mazda 6, Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy GT sedan and wagon, Mazda CX9, Subaru Forester XT, Hyundai Sonata, BMW 318i, Toyota Camry. Did I miss anything? Please share with me your opinions and suggestions. I am looking at brand new cars only.

Thank you in advance for your replies.