New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by robin19 View Post
    how about FC sir? which is better?
    Same lang. FC isn't a big differentiator among these diesel SUVs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Up ko lang to mga boss. I'm on the same situation right now. Budget 550-650 for a used SUV. Nag hanap ako sa olx around my budget kaso wala ako mahanap 2011 or 2012 gls-v or glx-v na montero in that price range. Im from the province(Visayas) pala mga boss kaya medyo hirap sa pag pili wala masyado nagbebenta nga suv nila. Is the 2010 montero any good?

Thanks in advance mga sir!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Up, also looking

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xmfreak View Post
    Up ko lang to mga boss. I'm on the same situation right now. Budget 550-650 for a used SUV. Nag hanap ako sa olx around my budget kaso wala ako mahanap 2011 or 2012 gls-v or glx-v na montero in that price range. Im from the province(Visayas) pala mga boss kaya medyo hirap sa pag pili wala masyado nagbebenta nga suv nila. Is the 2010 montero any good?

Thanks in advance mga sir!
    Marami nang Montero na pasok sa budget mo. Best to look for those with VGT for more horses for your money. Mga 2011 marami nang pasok, 2012 baka wala pa gaano. Mga GLS SE OK rin. Top of the line 4x4 mga yan, 3.2L 4M41 ang makina. Older turbo pero much better engine design than the 4D56 and much less susceptible to black smoke.

You may also consider the Santa Fe. Not as rugged and off road worthy as the Montero, but more comfortable, fuel efficient and powerful. Pasok na siguro mga 2010-2012 4x2 R eVGT variants. 197hp is nothing to sneeze at. Daredevil engine is still the same one being used in the latest Santa Fe, Sorento and Carnival.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Marami nang Montero na pasok sa budget mo. Best to look for those with VGT for more horses for your money. Mga 2011 marami nang pasok, 2012 baka wala pa gaano. Mga GLS SE OK rin. Top of the line 4x4 mga yan, 3.2L 4M41 ang makina. Older turbo pero much better engine design than the 4D56 and much less susceptible to black smoke.

You may also consider the Santa Fe. Not as rugged and off road worthy as the Montero, but more comfortable, fuel efficient and powerful. Pasok na siguro mga 2010-2012 4x2 R eVGT variants. 197hp is nothing to sneeze at. Daredevil engine is still the same one being used in the latest Santa Fe, Sorento and Carnival.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir. Actually im also looking into the santa fe option. Kaso parang mga resellers mostly ang nag post sa olx and its over my budget na considering i have to fly to manila to check and hopefully buy the unit. Konting tiis na lang ako to look for those monties you mentioned and also I will try to look more into the santa fe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12