New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SeminaristaKuno
    Thanks guys. Even if the recommended change intervals for synthetic is twice that of mineral, I still end up losing money in the long run since synthetic more often than not costs 4 times more than mineral.
    exactly... thats why my wife's car uses regular motor oil and changes it every 5000km inspite of her brother's suggestion of using synthetic motor oil and less frequent oil changes.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Ghosthunter for sharing. This topic is very helpful. Hindi "basura" ang laman.

OT: As a Tsikoteer, I prefer to listen to the member with 5,000+ posts than that with only 3 posts pa lang.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [SIZE=5]Kindly note that I am just a spammer trying to advertise for free on the internet. I am too cheap to pay for real advertising for my product. It is also possible that my product does not work as advertised (or might not work at all) and it is over-priced against its real market value.[/SIZE]

I have a gadget named RAI 14.64:1 smog regulator air injection,maybe this is the answer for oil price hike.This device control moisture that affect fuel temp.and cold temp. Convert into required air mixture temp. free 2-3 days trial. price 5,500 only. for more info contact Anthony # 666. "this is not ordinary device system."
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 30th, 2005 at 10:16 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nag spam ka na nasa thread ka pa na tinitira ang mga devices na yan...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Guys, tanong ko lang kung twing kailan dapat ipalinis ang mga injectors ng gas engine and kung saan mas maganda magpalinis ito? I know clean injectors plays high role in reducing your fuel consumption.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cesar: Sa Automechanika sa Industriya Street meron... Snap On ang machine brand nila but I don't know kung magkano and paano.

I read sa board a long time ago meron ultrasonic ekek cleaning din ng injectors, don't know where din...

Interested to know as well.

Oh, you can read up sa thread ni doc wiretap as well about Carbon Clean

Funny, my father in law has a carbon clean machine at home that he has no clue where it came from.
    Last edited by theveed; December 8th, 2005 at 01:30 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Do you know about the new fuel saving device called Car Vortex? Si Michelle Bayle pa ung nag-iinterview dun sa actual test nila? Has anyone tried it? How much kaya un?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar
    Do you know about the new fuel saving device called Car Vortex? Si Michelle Bayle pa ung nag-iinterview dun sa actual test nila? Has anyone tried it? How much kaya un?
    Is that one of those non-moving turbine blades that you fit in the car's intake? If it is, it has been tested (by US automotive magazines) and proven NOT to work as claimed.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    si michelle bayle lang ang ok dun hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar
    crap. si michelle ang hindi.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Guide to Fuel Saving Gadgets