New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    So is there any device out there that actually works?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogisofi
    So is there any device out there that actually works?

Khaos Super Turbo Charger... works great.... as a paperweight on my desk.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    :lol:

One device that actually works? The Honda City 1.3... or the Kia Picanto, or the Getz Diesel. Anything with a smaller engine.

Michelin's fuel economy tires actually save you gas because of their low rolling resistance, but it's a toss-up whether the amount of gas saved balances out the additional cost of the tires.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Guys, I just installed a device invented by one of my friend. Similar sya sa Khaos pero not that much. We installed it at talagang effective bumaba yung fuel consumption nya. This is jut my opinion pero nasa mga 100 cars na ung nakabitan nya halo ung carburator and EFI. Mine is a 1.8GL Toyota Revo and I bought it for 2k pesos only.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar
    Guys, I just installed a device invented by one of my friend. Similar sya sa Khaos pero not that much. We installed it at talagang effective bumaba yung fuel consumption nya. This is jut my opinion pero nasa mga 100 cars na ung nakabitan nya halo ung carburator and EFI. Mine is a 1.8GL Toyota Revo and I bought it for 2k pesos only.

could it also because your driving habits have changed since you installed the device?... so how long have you been using it? a week?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako ok yung kinabit sa akin. hehehehe

honda city 1.3 2006 model

tipid 15km/ltr.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    can anybody share experiences on gas savers currently in the market, like Khoas. I would like to install one in my car.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Madaming threads dito about fuel savers. Just use the search function.

Here is one: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ighlight=KHAOS

For me, fuel savers are generally crap. But it's your money. Blow it on some dumb fuel saver or just buy useful fuel or spend on proper maintenance?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silencer
    can anybody share experiences on gas savers currently in the market, like Khoas. I would like to install one in my car.
    Avoid it like the plague.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We have a sticky in Car Talk: Guide to Fuel Saving Gadgets

There are no known fuel savers that actually work. Take some time to look up the US EPA website. In their extensive testing, they have only found one fuel saver to work... and it does it by disconnecting the Air Conditioner pulley. In other words, to save gas, remove the aircon. (kind of useless in this country).

Also check out: Popular Mechanic's Test of Fuel Saving Gadgets (surprise, none of them work)

And: Tony's Guide to Fuel Saving Gadgets

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Guide to Fuel Saving Gadgets