New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tsaka porsche naman e, kahit ba iwanan ng naka Korean car, pagdating sa pupuntahan siya naman ang bida

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Tsaka porsche naman e, kahit ba iwanan ng naka Korean car, pagdating sa pupuntahan siya naman ang bida
    Haha, oo nga naman. Iba pa din and "arrive".
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's no denying the Cayenne is beautiful, and Porsche's fantastic interiors are almost impossible to beat... but really... a 240 hp diesel?

The LR4 gives you better off-road capability, the same hotel-front parking presence, and a fantastic diesel V6. If you want something sporty, the Range Rover Sport even gives you a V8 Diesel.

Personally, the most fun to drive in the segment is the X6 with the twin turbo gasoline engine. Punchy, quick and agile. And it looks like a kiddie Bigfoot toy, so either people will go "ooooh" and "aaaah" or they'll go "whaaaaa?"

Of course... if you want diesel and presence, I'd go for the Jaguar XF Diesel... a 275 hp diesel car with a six speed auto, near-sports car performance and a super-plush interior.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    There's no denying the Cayenne is beautiful, and Porsche's fantastic interiors are almost impossible to beat... but really... a 240 hp diesel?

The LR4 gives you better off-road capability, the same hotel-front parking presence, and a fantastic diesel V6. If you want something sporty, the Range Rover Sport even gives you a V8 Diesel.

Personally, the most fun to drive in the segment is the X6 with the twin turbo gasoline engine. Punchy, quick and agile. And it looks like a kiddie Bigfoot toy, so either people will go "ooooh" and "aaaah" or they'll go "whaaaaa?"

Of course... if you want diesel and presence, I'd go for the Jaguar XF Diesel... a 275 hp diesel car with a six speed auto, near-sports car performance and a super-plush interior.
    i fancy the X6 though, i never seem to see the use of its aesthetics... the x5 is a real looker...
    range rover was good, but low in after sales support
    porsche had the best interior and rides like a sedan, but engine power is just above adequate

back to the topic. gas diesel?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011

i fancy the X6 though, i never seem to see the use of its aesthetics... the x5 is a real looker...
    range rover was good, but low in after sales support
    porsche had the best interior and rides like a sedan, but engine power is just above adequate

back to the topic. gas diesel?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    IMHO, I'd say get the diesel and immediately throw in the mods.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Definitely, with a car like the Cayenne, I'd rather get the naturally aspirated V8. Good sound, great power, etcetera. But if the budget didn't permit, I'd stick with the gasoline V6.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Definitely, with a car like the Cayenne, I'd rather get the naturally aspirated V8. Good sound, great power, etcetera. But if the budget didn't permit, I'd stick with the gasoline V6.
    I like the turbo model, but my wife didnt permit.... Under e haha
    Just told me to wait for the next gen 911
    So we went for the gas v6, just having 2nd thoughts because i prefered diesel...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Well the diesel Cayenne really isn't very deserving of the POrsche badge unless its got those optional upgrades installed so...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Well the diesel Cayenne really isn't very deserving of the POrsche badge unless its got those optional upgrades installed so...
    PGA doesnt import bare models, they always order units with options already included like air adjustable suspension etc even at their base model

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast