New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Its p25 for the first 2 hours and p10 per hour after (I think this is before vat because I have never spent less than p28 there and can spend in excess of p140 in a long day)
    If you enjoy going to school early(6am) you can get one of the few free parking spaces inside
    you can also park in p noval for p30(or p40 w/ receipt) the entire day
    If you really want the ranger, install sensors or backup camera and practice parallel parking

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    OK ang Ranger, but it is one of the biggest in its class. You will be having a hard time finding a parking space or actually park in one if you are lucky. School parking spaces are usually quite small to accommodate more cars. I've been to the UST carpark. Its very narrow inside so you will have a pretty hard time going around if you aren't used to it, though the slots themselves are bearable enough. I suggest you invest in a backup camera if you buy this, or you'll be getting dents and scratches on your bumper very soon. Oh, and if you still don't know, that the carpark parking fees are exorbitant! You'd drain your wallet if you have a whole day schedule. In fact you'd probably spend more on parking than food.

Hindi naman problema sayo kapag matigas ang clutch at kambyo. Bata ka pa naman eh. Sanayan lang yan! That's how truck drivers go by.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Its p25 for the first 2 hours and p10 per hour after (I think this is before vat because I have never spent less than p28 there and can spend in excess of p140 in a long day)
    If you enjoy going to school early(6am) you can get one of the few free parking spaces inside
    you can also park in p noval for p30(or p40 w/ receipt) the entire day
    If you really want the ranger, install sensors or backup camera and practice parallel parking
    I have parked there recently, and if I remember right its already at P32 for the first 2 hours and P12.50 for every succeeding hour. Unless government passes legislation that parking should be free in such establishments, the charge will keep going higher and higher. The parking spaces outside are fine, though there won't be any left during peak hours. I remember the parking collectors in Dapitan and Noval would even accept P20 if you regularly park there and are only going to stay for a couple of hours.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hmm. sa UP Diliman ka na lang mag-aral Clairence. Parking is free - and you can park anywhere. haha

Grabe pala sa mahal ang parking sa UST.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Hmm. sa UP Diliman ka na lang mag-aral Clairence. Parking is free - and you can park anywhere. haha

Grabe pala sa mahal ang parking sa UST.
    hahaha. UP diliman? Hindi ako nag upcat eh, alam ko naman hindi ako papasa dyan.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hindi na pala ako dapat gumawa ng thread, haha nakita ko kanina sa gamit ng papa ko na kumuha na pala siya ng ranger sa chinabank last week pa. hinihintay na lang yung unit. Ano un surprise?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Congratulations. Have fun in ust
    Dont worry about frats beating up freshmen in nice cars because there arent any(frats)
    Maayos naman yung roads na malapit sa ust, madali lang i drive (compared to binondo or divisoria, actually we'd rather commute than drive to there)

Quote Originally Posted by clairenceh View Post
    Hindi na pala ako dapat gumawa ng thread, haha nakita ko kanina sa gamit ng papa ko na kumuha na pala siya ng ranger sa chinabank last week pa. hinihintay na lang yung unit. Ano un surprise?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    With parking fee that expensive, i'd really just commute. haha. Ang laki nyan, compounded over time.

*Clairence: congrats! Again, drive carefully. :-)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    sa labas ng ust, may mga parking boys na sobrang mapagkakatiwalaan. to the point na pag walang available space, iiwan lang ng estudyante ang sasakyan naka-double park + hazard. tapos iwan susi sa parking boy. yung parking boy na bahala magpark sa mga gilid ng kalsada. 40 pesos per day

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I havent tried any of those leave the keys parking boys, but they charge p30 normally
    I have never heard of a car getting damaged/stolen/keyed in the parking outside
    If you go to ust 5pm and later, parking is FREE inside (you can use any of the professors slots)

Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    sa labas ng ust, may mga parking boys na sobrang mapagkakatiwalaan. to the point na pag walang available space, iiwan lang ng estudyante ang sasakyan naka-double park + hazard. tapos iwan susi sa parking boy. yung parking boy na bahala magpark sa mga gilid ng kalsada. 40 pesos per day

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    I have never heard of a car getting damaged/stolen/keyed in the parking outside
    bantay nila e. sulit nga e. you just really need to trust them para bitawan keys mo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123