New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Ayon sa info ng mga friends ko na naka honda toyota at mitsu casa will always make an excuse not to honor the warranty. Ako naman walang naging claim sa altis ko na 9 year old na. Di ko lang alam sa hari

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by randyps123 View Post
    Ayon sa info ng mga friends ko na naka honda toyota at mitsu casa will always make an excuse not to honor the warranty. Ako naman walang naging claim sa altis ko na 9 year old na. Di ko lang alam sa hari
    in my experience, never had any problems with my warranty claims for my civic (side mirror and engine support). hondakal and HQA were both accommodating

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    in my experience, never had any problems with my warranty claims for my civic (side mirror and engine support). hondakal and HQA were both accommodating
    Pero you follow your pms sir? Or lumalagpas din

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Focus, Civic, Lancer and midsize sedans = independent rear suspension
    Elantra, Altis, Cruze, Sentra, Forte and subcompacts = torsion beam

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by randyps123 View Post
    Pero you follow your pms sir? Or lumalagpas din
    Every 10k lang ako nagpapaPMS (1k, 5k, 15k, 25k, 35k). Never had a problem with my warranty claims. Mostly rattles, but even when my HID went out, they replaced it for free. Toyota BGC, Altis 2.0V.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Focus, Civic, Lancer and midsize sedans = independent rear suspension
    Elantra, Altis, Cruze, Sentra, Forte and subcompacts = torsion beam
    The difference on paper doesnt translate to the real world. The Altis and Cruze are more comfortable than a Lancer or Civic.

It matters if you plan to tune the suspension (not much flexibility with a torsion beam), but for everyday users, the bottomline is still how the car rides and feels. Torsion beam isnt always inferior to a double wishbone or multi-link setup.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    If you are a practical person who views cars as basic appliances for transportation to get from point A to B, and your most important criteria are looks + price + reliability + high resale value (read: you are also a Toyota fan), then the Elantra is the car for you.

If you are a driving enthusiast who gauges cars by how they drive, how linear the steering is, how well modulated the brakes and throttle are, how it corners, how it handles - and you couldn't care less about the slightly higher price, and low resale value - the Focus is the car for you.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sa Porma, parehong maganda, parehong bagong design at model.
    sa makina, parehong 1.6 kaya di sila nagkakalayo.
    sa service, di pa ako nagka Ford so no comment. Meron ako Hyundai ngayon, masasabi ko lang sa aftersales service/PMS ng Hyundai: HARI ng SABLAY. It totally and absolutely SUCKS, BIG TIME.

Maganda ang review ng mga car experts sa Elantra. Hintayin mo muna ang reviews nila sa Focus pag labas nito sa market. Then you can be guided by their review.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234