New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Don't listen to EQAddict, he's a speed demon ...
    Lol. I know EQ has a point on the XT variant but I have no need for speed anymore so perhaps the premium version is the most fit, not to mention the P200K difference. Though Ive read comments about scarcity of available parts for Subarus and the long turn-around time. *jut, what's your take bro?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My wife wants a CUV for our next vehicle. I told her my first choice is Forester XT.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshine View Post
    If looks, cx5 or rav4 or tucson
    Looks is nice but I prefer quality more. The yojin3 is a plus but this made me think twice why Mazda would offer a 3-year free PMS if not to reassure car owners not to worry about repairs. I heard it is typical for Mazda units to beg for parts replacements after a year.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Looks is nice but I prefer quality more. The yojin3 is a plus but this made me think twice why Mazda would offer a 3-year free PMS if not to reassure car owners not to worry about repairs. I heard it is typical for Mazda units to beg for parts replacements after a year.
    Kaya may yojin3 dahil overprice ang mazda dati before berjaya. So free maintenance na lang ginawa ng berjaya instead of price cut

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Kaya may yojin3 dahil overprice ang mazda dati before berjaya. So free maintenance na lang ginawa ng berjaya instead of price cut
    Now I'm leaning towards the Forester. A little more push and I keel over.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Easier to buy Mazda parts outside of dealer compared to Subaru.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Driving the forester is just as was pictured here. Got my venetian red forester xt last sep2015. Met an accident last nov 15

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Driving the forester is just as was pictured here. Got my venetian red forester xt last sep2015. Met an accident with a motorcycle last nov 2015 though covered by insurance.
    Still in the shop waiting for parts. Was told before that it takes only 45 days leadtime from date of order for this parts but as gathered from other subaru owners 3 to 6 mos is the norm for this parts.
    Would recommend the forester if you can be 100% sure you will not be needing parts from subaru or can source them outside.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on the mazda cx5...

when i still had my lemon bt50 i met cx5 owners bringing in their units for various problems. and mind you i brought that bt50 to the casa many times. the most number of complaint was with the automatic transmission, sirain daw. 2nd was the battery of the skyactive system. most of them turned off the skyactive feature already due to the problems with the battery. mas mahal pa daw yung battery kesa sa mase-save mo sa gas.

just passing on information. i have nothing against mazda in spite oh the lemon car i had.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ I have read in some articles that the SkyActiv system uses a specific type of recharging battery. Before MazdaPH partnered with Motolite, such a battery need to be sourced from Japan and costs a lot (25k) to replace. With the new Motolite replacement, the battery is cheaper (15k) but it is still more expensive than the usual Motolite battery (5k).

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast