New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 959
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #351
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Yes true, but I wouldn't expect anyone else to be stocking body panels and other non wear and tear items for vehicles unless you are a local dealership.
    Yes, they really can't have it all eh lalo na kung di naman common yung vehicle nila. Kaya hindi basta darating yung parts na yun na kelangan in case he already needs it. It would have to be sourced from another country pa, unlike those cars that have become common here.

    Kaya I'm still thinking if worthy pa ang trailblazer vs. the mu-x eh in case I will choose one of them in the future eh kahit 2nd hand lang. Specs wise, talagang panalo ang tb at mas maganda na din ang interior kaso hindi pa rin siya gaano common kaya nakakaalala pa din. Hindi naman papaiwan ang mu-x kaso hindi ko pa din tanggap ang interior niya. Hinihintay ko pa din yung updated interior nito from the chinese model. I feel that it will be released here soon. We'll just see exactly when.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,727
    #352
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    With that 3 vehicles Mitsu out of at least 6.

    1/2 Mitsu-fanboy!!!

    My guesses wigo, fiesta and spark....
    No! His vehicles are big just like him Big as in tall and matikas His smallest car is a compact sedan.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    #353
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No! His vehicles are big just like him Big as in tall and matikas His smallest car is a compact sedan.
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    With that 3 vehicles Mitsu out of at least 6.

    1/2 Mitsu-fanboy!!!

    My guesses wigo, fiesta and spark....
    Ako naman sir CVT...

    CRV Gen1, Sta Fe, saka Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer.

    Does the CRV count as a compact sedan pag malaki kang tao?

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,727
    #354
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Ako naman sir CVT...

    CRV Gen1, Sta Fe, saka Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer.

    Does the CRV count as a compact sedan pag malaki kang tao?
    Auto ng GF mo? Wow she drives an expedition. Gen 1 Pajero lang biggest na namamaneho ko (I think bigger siya sa Montero?)

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    #355
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Auto ng GF mo? Wow she drives an expedition. Gen 1 Pajero lang biggest na namamaneho ko (I think bigger siya sa Montero?)
    No... those were my guesses for your crush's other 3.

    Panget ng joke ko, di mo nagets . Those are the vehicles ng isang famous tsikoteer.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,727
    #356
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    No... those were my guesses for your crush's other 3.

    Panget ng joke ko, di mo nagets . Those are the vehicles ng isang famous tsikoteer.
    Now I get it. Si OB hahahaha!

    Si crush ko tunay na gymfit. Guapo niya when he works out Saka tall si crush ko kahit naka high heels ako taller pa rin siya sakin

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #357
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Auto ng GF mo? Wow she drives an expedition. Gen 1 Pajero lang biggest na namamaneho ko (I think bigger siya sa Montero?)
    Mataas lang yun. Hindi naman yun masyadong malapad eh.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,727
    #358
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Mataas lang yun. Hindi naman yun masyadong malapad eh.
    Oh parang ang laki laki ng tingin ko sa expedition kasi

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #359
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh parang ang laki laki ng tingin ko sa expedition kasi

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    I'm referring to the first pajero. The old expedition is already full sized kaya it is still larger and wider than many of the midsize suvs found on roads today.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,727
    #360
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    I'm referring to the first pajero. The old expedition is already full sized kaya it is still larger and wider than many of the midsize suvs found on roads today.
    Oh. Kaya pala I had no issues driving or parking it

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Car Sales Data (2018)