New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 959
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,579
    #391
    Americans love their pickups but not the medium-sized ones we have here. If you go to suburbs and farm areas, common folks make full use of Ford F150s, Dodge Rams, Chevy Silverados, Toyota Tundras, Nissan Titans, and Honda Ridgelines.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,373
    #392
    ^
    All gaslone engine. I like ! ! !

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #393
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Kaya di nalalayo ang paligid nila satin eh. Ubod din siguro ng usok sa kanila.
    Maganda sa bangkok city center is elevated ang pedestrian walkways, just like what theyre building in ortigas center. Surprisingly walang amoy usok when you walk around bangkok. Not sure if gas/diesel country or euro 5/6 na sila. Wala silang jeep but marami uv express at tuktuk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #394
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Maganda sa bangkok city center is elevated ang pedestrian walkways, just like what theyre building in ortigas center. Surprisingly walang amoy usok when you walk around bangkok. Not sure if gas/diesel country or euro 5/6 na sila. Wala silang jeep but marami uv express at tuktuk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dalhin si kags diyan!

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #395
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Maganda sa bangkok city center is elevated ang pedestrian walkways, just like what theyre building in ortigas center. Surprisingly walang amoy usok when you walk around bangkok. Not sure if gas/diesel country or euro 5/6 na sila. Wala silang jeep but marami uv express at tuktuk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Meron din amoy usok wala din naman pinagkaiba sa pinas sa thailand baka pumunta ka dun ng hindi rush hour nila kaya konti lang sasakyan

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #396
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    dalhin si kags diyan!
    Dami ding diesel sa thailand kaya baka mainis lang lalo yun.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #397
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Dami ding diesel sa thailand kaya baka mainis lang lalo yun.
    "you confuse the effect for the objective."
    at least doon, no one will understand his ranting.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #398
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Meron din amoy usok wala din naman pinagkaiba sa pinas sa thailand baka pumunta ka dun ng hindi rush hour nila kaya konti lang sasakyan

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I should say pala may usok pa rin bangkok but super konti at very tolerable compared sa manila sidewalk.
    5x na ako nakapunta bangkok. Last time pumunta pa kami sa parang monumento nila via skytrain/lrt to find a popular resto at nagkawala wala pa kami. Dun nakita na marami silang uv express tulad natin. Definitely less polluted than manila. Matindi talaga usok ng jeep at bus natin


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JJB; April 9th, 2018 at 06:45 PM.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #399
    Interesting, Nissan seems poised to take 3rd in market share. overtaking ford easily and honda in its sights. If only they had stability control on their pickup trucks maybe they can sell a few hundreds more...

    Isuzu is suffering with its ridiculous pricing for the 3.0 Blue power. They'll bounce back with the RZ4E which sadly doesn't have stability control. Brake assist and no stability control is a recipe for _______

    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...216-units.html

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,521
    #400
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Interesting, Nissan seems poised to take 3rd in market share. overtaking ford easily and honda in its sights. If only they had stability control on their pickup trucks maybe they can sell a few hundreds more...

    Isuzu is suffering with its ridiculous pricing for the 3.0 Blue power. They'll bounce back with the RZ4E which sadly doesn't have stability control. Brake assist and no stability control is a recipe for _______

    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...216-units.html
    Ilang buyers ba may pake sa stability control? Kahit yung mga nagbabasa sa forum karamihan hindi naman alam yun. Much less yung mga hindi nagreresearch.

    I was at a dealership in the province recently, yung mga kasabayan ko dun definitely did not look like people who understood technical specs.

    Basta maganda, matipid, matibay, maluwag, ok na. This applies not just to pickups but to cars in general for most folks who aren't as technical or sophisticated with their car buying process.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Car Sales Data (2018)