New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    *ghost... sir... ex actually my second choice and the fact that there is a local dealer here in baguio makes it more a logical choice...
    how's the fuel consumption?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Mitsubishi Lancer EX
    or
    Nissan Navarra ang kunin niyo sir. you will need their engine power since taga baguio kayo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nyay. Baguio ka pala sir!

Nissan Navara nalang.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    actually, kung kapogihan lang... ex talaga ang choice ko... ang worry ko lang talaga eh, matrapik at akyat baba dito sa baguio, baka magsuffer ang fuel efficiency ko kung 2.0 na gas ang oto... haizt!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    How about the new xtrail or waiting for the mitsu asx baka kakahintay mo sa pila ng tucson biglang dumating si asx magsisi ka

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i actually am hoping for the xtrail but the price for the cvt 2.5 is > 1.3M... what is the estimated price of the asx?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by krinkx View Post
    i actually am hoping for the xtrail but the price for the cvt 2.5 is > 1.3M... what is the estimated price of the asx?
    la pang presyo eh... pero kung titignan natin yung outie... malabong 1.2m. Baka 1.3 pa at malamang price hike agad ang Montero GLS para di mag laban yung dalawa.

May Xtrail na 1.270m kung cash ka pa baka may discount.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Suzuki Alto. Then give the change from the 1.2M to me. :hysterical:

Kidding aside,

Since you're based in baguio, it would be best if you get pick-ups since you go up/downhill everytime.

The Navara would be my bet, the ford ranger can be considered as well.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oh yeah I forgot the Ford Ranger. May automatic din yan for that 1.2M budget...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    would anyone recommend the isuzu dmax 4x2 AT? baka kasi medyo mausok eh... yun lang napansin ko sa mga isuzu na oto... kaso matipid ata ito...

i again talked to my wife and she likes the xtrail cvt... but she told me that it is still my call...

as of now my choices are trimmed down to:

xtrail cvt
    focus tdci
    lancer ex mx
    navara
    ranger

kung di ako makakapili sa sobrang lito, vios na lang... hehe...

*ghost... is the focus tdci's suspension as stiff as the civic ek? that's the car with the stiffest suspension i have driven (and still drive -- sobrang tipid kasi) kasi, feel ko lahat ng lubak hehe... kaso on long drives di naman siya nakakapagod, AT rin kasi... i havent driven any focus yet but i was hoping this is the car for me, now i am having doubts, i would really love a very fuel efficient diesel car/suv kaso kung parang leaf spring naman ang ride, kawawa naman kids ko na nakasakay sa likod kung sakali...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
budget 1.2M