New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Krinkx: Good choice! It was worth the wait and the read (here at tsikot.com)

I'd like to see you get off that Strada soon...can't wait..hehehe

Tara na sa Manaoag!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    pare... kita tayo kung kukunin ko na... hehe... kaw nagdemonyo eh.. hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Well.. the 09-10 is a bit stiffer, but I didn't find it bothersome (at least, not compared to a Lancer on 18s) when I drove one for a week.

Yes. Stiff. No, not Civic stiff. Still liveable.
    Actually, I remember the Focus TDCi 09-10 felt stiffer than the 08 Lancer EX GT & GTA we test drove. Dont you remember the pre-release version of the '09 Focus TDCi/DSG was available during COTY 2008?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    guys/everyone... thanks for all the inputs... especially to gerbo, sg, tidus and hanren...

just got the strada with HANREN early this afternoon... though i'm still in love with the focus (especially the new locally unreleased version) and the lancer ex, the strada is more than enough for me and my family, actually, sobrang pogi niya, i am overwhelmed... the ride may be a bit bumpy compared to my old EK... but rides like a sedan nonetheless...

saying goodbye, is never an easy thing... di bale, magagamit pa din kita pag coding... hehe...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by krinkx View Post
    guys/everyone... thanks for all the inputs... especially to gerbo, sg, tidus and hanren...

just got the strada with HANREN early this afternoon... though i'm still in love with the focus (especially the new locally unreleased version) and the lancer ex, the strada is more than enough for me and my family, actually, sobrang pogi niya, i am overwhelmed... the ride may be a bit bumpy compared to my old EK... but rides like a sedan nonetheless...

saying goodbye, is never an easy thing... di bale, magagamit pa din kita pag coding... hehe...

It was worth the wait. It was an honor to be the "first" passenger on your new Strada. Plan na natin yung road trip next time. Thanks din sa tsikot.com and to all who helped you decide on this.

Next on your list: Bed cover and joining the strada club?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Actually, I remember the Focus TDCi 09-10 felt stiffer than the 08 Lancer EX GT & GTA we test drove. Dont you remember the pre-release version of the '09 Focus TDCi/DSG was available during COTY 2008?
    I know. But I've also done a one-week test of a production car, and I didn't feel like it was such a big deal then. I don't know if the calibration was different, or if the car felt better at higher speeds on more varied roads, but it definitely felt better.

Super-OT.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
budget 1.2M