New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy
    .oh and if u find it hard to park. then just learn how to drive.
    pls, walang ganitong side remarks...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    oh so sori, so i guess a bitch to park is not a side remark? i guess wat i said bout learning to drive is worst than that. but if u go to mall car parks ul see wat i mean bout the majority of drivers not knowing how to park properly. but then again this the philippines.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Given the same space and circumstance, the Hilux IS harder to park than the average local sedan. I find it even harder to park than an Expedition due to blindspots and limited sight lines. A fact not aided by the seemingly chopped rear window.

That is what mbt probably meant. His remark was not aimed at anyone else, it was just a comment on the Hilux. The learn to drive remark seemed to be aimed directly at him as per the sentence's construction. I wouldn't really doubt his driving skills, he is one of our road test warriors here at Tsikot.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

mbt is our resident test driver in tsikot... you should see mbt test drive, i doubt that you'll say he that doesn't have driving skills.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    sori to make it look like it was towards him.great to hear his a great driver.so he shudnt have problems parking a hilux.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If a vehicle is difficult to maneuver, even good drivers will notice it. Even the best drivers b!tch about how difficult it is to back a Lambo into a spot. It has little to do with skill. It has more to do with vehicle design.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    ok then good to hear.so wat ur trying to say is dat if a car is design to be parked, then it wouldnt take much skill to park? is dat wat u are trying to say?i just always thot dat if u had the skills then parking would not be a probem. just like if u had the skills then drivng would be easy.then again i cud be wrong.i would still get the hilux over the Dmax. heheh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    busy ata si MBT...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy
    ok then good to hear.so wat ur trying to say is dat if a car is design to be parked, then it wouldnt take much skill to park? is dat wat u are trying to say?i just always thot dat if u had the skills then parking would not be a probem. just like if u had the skills then drivng would be easy.then again i cud be wrong.i would still get the hilux over the Dmax. heheh
    It's not a matter of how much skill is required it's a matter of how much easier it would be to park. You could be the best at parking a vehicle, but if it only had two port holes for windows and alot of blindspots then it would be harder to park than a vehicle with with larger windows and no blindspots. Also, don't confuse having the skill for driving with being a good driver. The Metro has lots of people that have the skill to drive but are lousy drivers.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    bawal ang txt speak dito...
    Last edited by ian_rex; July 24th, 2006 at 08:42 PM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
bnew na hilux o dmax?