1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Intindihin niyo si chunkylover..

Siya pinaka mayaman na tsikoteer eh.

Isipin niyo 2 Euro cars in a row.

Parang si eggman lang ah.
    ganun? hahaha... anu kinalaman nun sa topic
    nabasa ko din yung mga post ni eggman... mayaman ako pero hindi ako talk sh**

but i have to agree mini cooper s or JCW would be better....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    kung looks lang talaga at hindi pinag-uusapan ang budget, gull-wing hands-down ako.

again, sorry to the ts for reiterating this analogy since i already raised this point on his other thread: "in a relationship, would you prefer good looks (magandang chic/trophy-type/bimbo) or performance (yung woman of substance)?" kumbaga may dalawang pinagpipiliang suitor ang isang babae, alin sa tingin mo ang pipiliin niya: "yung gwapo o yung malaki ang kargada?" (pardon the subliminal tone.)

between gc and camaro: nuff said, the tsikot professor-doctors (sirs niky, sg, gh) are leaning towards the gc for valid reasons.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    I'll back niky on the MX5. If you're looking for sporty cars and stay in a city driving environment most of the time, I'd get the zoom-zoom over more handsome picks. There's a reason why it's America's best-selling sports car, heck I still remember starting out my Gran Turismo days with it as my trusty starting car (and then later pile up money to buy an R34 then turbocharge that to 800HP)
    Thanks No Headlights are ugly. Pretty small. No.

Say Hi to this..

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    A question for those choosing the CHEVY CAMARO, ... have you spent enough time inside one enough to touch the interiors with your own hands? It's pretty much like the experience of driving the Chrysler 300C, looks great outside, all crap inside.
    Similar to Taxi-plastic?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    suuuuuuuureeeeeeee...... regarding from the post of the TS... i think he's trying to blow all of the money off on his car...

TS:
    camaro has better interior and exterior looks but more expensive
    hyundai GC can save money or blow them off on modifications...

or better get the new 3 series...

dude just get the newly released 3 series...
    Yeah, I have this hunch too that he's pooling up all his money just to buy one hence I suggested a GC instead. A million pesos saved is a million pesos to invest nowadays that the market's pessimistic. I'd rather compound that and buy a Porsche at 30 rather than a Camaro at 20.

Daumingshirts has a point. I do agree that a Mini would bode well in terms of cool factor and performance but most men would still prefer those cars with lower ride height I'm usually a 100% city driver so rather than the GC, I got myself a Sonata. So basically.. sacrificed some pogi points for practicality. Not too many on the road and it still attracts attention... well at least better than the run-of-the-mill Honda Accord or Camry anyway.

As for the MX5, being 5'6, sakto lang ako I think the phased out S2000 would be somewhat near to the interior space measurements. Then again, don't look at the S2000.. legacy car, yes. I'd still like to own one but only for keepsake purposes and not a daily driver.

EDIT:

I agree that not all would like the MX5, but spend time inside one and you'll know why the Mazda3 hit a jackpot in the handling department. Also, don't underestimate the convenience of a retractable top on province runs... +1000% pogi factor once you push the button.

Still, between the MX5 and the GC, I'd still go for the GC. Maspractical talaga due to the money saved. Or if you want pure testosterone, go canvass for a secondhand R34 GT-R. Ayun sure ako konti lang maghahamon sayo sa daan :naughty2:

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by guigui View Post
    kung looks lang talaga at hindi pinag-uusapan ang budget, gull-wing hands-down ako.

again, sorry to the ts for reiterating this analogy since i already raised this point on his other thread: "in a relationship, would you prefer good looks (magandang chic/trophy-type/bimbo) or performance (yung woman of substance)?" kumbaga may dalawang pinagpipiliang suitor ang isang babae, alin sa tingin mo ang pipiliin niya: "yung gwapo o yung malaki ang kargada?" (pardon the subliminal tone.)

between gc and camaro: nuff said, the tsikot professor-doctors (sirs niky, sg, gh) are leaning towards the gc for valid reasons.
    Thanks, By the way have you seen the incoming fugly Gencoupe 2013 coming this 2012.

Or do you prefer the current one?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Love the rims of the 2012 GC MMC.

Pero yung front.. err. Veloster + GC

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentUlod View Post
    Thanks, By the way have you seen the incoming fugly Gencoupe 2013 coming this 2012.

Or do you prefer the current one?
    The GC is very moddable. 2013 grill looks like crap so switch that out. I suggest you PM Henrich for some pictures of his Vega front bumper GC.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    May headlight washer na rin pala yung GC MMC.

Mukhang may DRL na rin.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Nice looking pics. Beauty is a matter of taste. I love the MX-5 pic you posted. Its a very cute car but its just too selfish for me. :D I like the idea of having two slightly comfortable seats (provided your mates are not taller than 5'6") at the back in case you might have an extra passenger or two. I was also discouraged by reviews saying that the MX-5 rattles everywhere, and I'm quite sensitive to that.

I own the same colour and indeed it looks good. It blends in the background and is not too flashy. I'd stay away from yellow and red unless you want more attention. I'd do away with the front chin and side skirts if you live in the Philippines as it will be full of scrapes in no time. Those shoes are sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentUlod View Post
    Thanks No Headlights are ugly. Pretty small. No.

Say Hi to this..

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Better Looking Coupe