New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentUlod View Post
    Thanks, By the way have you seen the incoming fugly Gencoupe 2013 coming this 2012.

Or do you prefer the current one?
    spy-shots are, at times, inaccurate. kung itsura at itsura lang din ang usapan, may mga times na iba ang itsura ng isang kotse, for example, sa korea o europe o us kesa sa ilalabas sa asean (philippines is one) hinid dahil delayed ang release pero naiiba minsan ang ilaw o tabas ng bumper o yung cut ng pinto o mags. even bmw does this marketing strategy.

so i hold my comment on the 2013 hgc until it is officially launched when the right time comes.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    One thing I dislike about the current GC's design is the front grille. I find it too small and rather tacky. Now I suggest the TS wait for the upcoming GC before making your choice. Legend has it that its got some major power upgrades.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I think yan na yung official looks ng GC MMC

Another shot from the plant..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The vega bumper... Nicked this from the gencoupe thread, credits to Jojorz. Henrich sells the VEGA type 2 with allocation for the fog lights. He is not active lately though. La na din activities sa GC club. I wonder what happened after the reflash?

Gwapo talaga ng matte black na to.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks SG, di ko type. :D Looks too much like the veloster. The vega bumpers look better. And the vented hood is not to my liking as well. Over dressed, I hope they keep it simple and elegant like the germans do, they're going the way of the Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    I think yan na yung official looks ng GC MMC

Another shot from the plant..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    so really? you rather choose a hyundai GC than a camaro?? hahaha....
    peace out...
    No. If you'd read my posts, I don't like the Genesis Coupe's suspension. Too soft for hard driving.

If you want the sharpest scalpel in the med-kit, you're getting an MX-5. Or even a Cooper S.

If you really want a V6 sports-coupe that drives great, can't go wrong with the 370Z.

If I had to settle for one of these two, I'd go for the Genesis Coupe... but I'd wait for the new one, as it looks much more masculine.

As has been said... while the Genesis Coupe doesn't have the most luxurious interior, it's tons easier to see out of than the Camaro and not quite as cheap feeling. And it's not quite as heavy. The Camaro is a big boulevard-style cruiser in comparison. Great if you like that sort of thing, but if I were looking for that sort of thing, I'd go for a big four-door, instead.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The Camaro is a much better looking car in person. If your head doesn't turn to that car..you're blind..and probably deaf

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    so really? you rather choose a hyundai GC than a camaro?? hahaha....
    peace out...
    Like I said before... I don't like the GC's rear suspension. Too soft. That's why I like the MX-5. Hopefully they'll stiffen it up with the facelift. (Which I happen to like. Brutally functional.

Quote Originally Posted by daumingshirts View Post
    But for me kung all out looks for head turning, laglag panty, picture taking ang basehan and 3 Million budget. Hands down new MINI ang kukunin ko. Every parking lot and pa gas mo may magpapapicture sa kotse mo. From HS girls to Vicky Belo level laglag lahat ng panty nyan bubukaka pa. For sure nakapila yan para magpapicture. And kaya din ng JCW ang 240 km/h.
    Even better. MINI is releasing the ONE. No pricing yet, but it will likely cost under 1.5m.

Impractical for the money? Hell yes.

Slow? So-so.

Tiny? The front seats of all MINIs are great, but the Cooper and the ONE have rear seats fit for groceries only.

But chick-appeal? Nothing works like a MINI. Except maybe Matt Damon in a MINI with racing stripes. And the interior quality is fantastic ccompared to the other cars mentioned here.

And while the MINI may not be as quick in a straight line (even the Cooper S and JCW are slower than the V6s...), on a twisty road, you'll be having more fun, because you can drive the wheels off a MINI without fear... not like with a rear-wheel drive sports car. And the steering is much better, to boot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    The Camaro is a much better looking car in person. If your head doesn't turn to that car..you're blind..and probably deaf
    I daresay a modded GC would also turn heads. Even if you throw in a matte black foil and a vega front bumper like what Henrich has, you still have 6 digits worth of cash to still burn. Anybody who have seen his car would know that a modded GC is FAR from a stock GC in terms of pogi points. I'd easily choose it over a stock Camaro any day.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I would agree that the Camaro will turn heads and it will as much as the GC does. Every teenage boy aspiring to have a sports car will stop dead in his tracks just to look at these two good looking cars.

Beauty is subjective, what may look beautiful to others may look quite ordinary to some.

Caucasians would find dark, exotic, petite, regular looking women quite beautiful whilst most filipinos don't, and have an entirely different concept of what is beautiful.

To the TS, get what you think is beautiful in your eyes and not what others would think. Otherwise, you'll always tell yourself "sana un na lang isa kinuha ko" because you're not satisfied.

Kotse ni Batman (Henrich)

In silver

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Better Looking Coupe